DST- Babylon 5- Any interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DST- Babylon 5- Any interest?

I love what Diamond Select is doing for the Star Trek, Stargate and Battlestar Galactica Franchises. I wonder if B5 is gonna get a shot. With a new DVD on the way and interest seemingly rising, what are the odds on this happening. I've seen the seasons drop down to affordable prices and some marketing for the upcomign release.

Personally the original B5 figures were alright for their time, but by todays standards, they suck out load. I'd like to see a 7" scale line with Sheridan, Delenn and Mr. Mordan rounding out the first wave. In the second I would like G'Kar and Londo and so on and so forth...

Do you think that this would work?

That's a bit harsh, I think the B5 figures are awesome. The ships that came with them are also pretty cool. I've got most of the main characters and the G'kar one is particularly impressive with his one blue eye... My favourite is Kosh by far though. I'd kill for the Shadow Sentient but i'm not willing to pay £50 for it...

Although, I'll give you that, a Morden figure would be a must-have!

ETA: Saying that, I'll be honest and don't know the quality of "current" figures. B5 is/was my first foray into that territory...
    Last edited by Anubis69; 06 June 2007, 03:32 PM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
    X