No announcement yet.

Babylon 5 - Fav character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delenn and the way she smiles. Its just WOW!
    Marcus - i so wish there was some more about him. Such a great character, playd by such a great actor.
    G'kar and Londo - i simply cant imagine Babylon 5 with out this two guys.
    Bester - Enjoy every moment of his presents.
    We are born capable of greatness... If we are to be who we are, and what we are; if we are to accomplish great things, then we must learn the heart's most essential rule:

Comment

Delenn
      Lyta Alexander
      Michael Garibaldi
      Susan Ivanova
      Talia Winters

Comment

Zathras is a great character, too. All ten of them. Or, at least the two that we saw.

And, Galen.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Londo and Kosh.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Sheridan

Bester

Mr. Morden

I put Mr. Morden there just because I feel he deserves a mention.

Comment

Sheridan
              Ivanova
              Londo and G'Kar
              Lyta Alexander

Comment

I like all of them really but if I had to put them in order...

Delenn
                Ivanova
                Sheridan
                Marcus
                ..................list continues

my ships

Comment

Delenn - out of all the characters, she is the one that most appeals to me. Her poise, grace & development through the entire series is absolutely amazing; & the way she handles herself bespeaks of a quite strength & moble dignity few other characters I have seen - ever - possess.

The fact she can be both tough & demanding, making the hard decisions when necessary, as well as gracious & loving/kind is what makes her character so interesting. My favourite line/qoute from her is :

"Only one Human has survived combat with a Mibaria fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me : If you value your lives, be somewhere else"

All the other characters are also deserving of mention & praise, the entire cast, crew & series is deeply engauging, very engrossing & extremely well written (considering it was planned as an entire arc/story from the outset instead of being penned season-to-season) & is & of itself a marvel of, & becon of light for, the sci-fi genre; & (@ least IMHO) in many ways helped redefined the sci-fi genre & helped pav the way for shows like STARGATE SG-1 & future achievements made by SG-1 & other shows.

Comment

G-Kar and Londo super play by both andreas an peter.

Worst character in my opinion was ivanova, annoying, bad acting,...

Comment

Morden, Morden, Morden !!!

Comment

Kosh followed by Ivanvoa, G'Kar, Londo
                        Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
                        They had to fake the ratings
                        They had to fake the ratings.
                        Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

I really can't decide, there are just so many cool people. but I guess Ivanova, G'Kar, Londo, Garibaldi and Bester would certainly be my top 5
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Kosh - He didn't appeared much but left a HUGE impression everytime. He was mysterious, say very little but his words carried much weigh.

G'Kar - What can be said? Seeing how he grew and cope with lost was amazing. The evolution of the character is a saga.

Londo - Another great character. Also got a saga to himself.

And their 'backup' Vir was interesting and funny. Na'toth was really awesome too but Caitlan Brown left the show because of makeup issues. I think her character had a lot of potential.

Dallen was amazing too seeing her 'transformation' through the time and the like and still retain integrity as a loving soul.

The alien characters totally stole B5 best characters. I liked Geraldbaldi in the early years but after the character went dark it ruined the whole character for me.
                            Last edited by PhatChance; 14 November 2007, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Hard to say but

Kosh
                              Morden
                              Zathras
                              Neroon

with honorable mention to Záthras and Zathrás and Zâthras.... (RIP Tim Choate)

Comment

Garibaldi followed by Ivanova and Sinclair.
                                Last edited by NotANumber; 05 December 2007, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X