No announcement yet.

Babylon 5: The Road Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I've got it. I've watched it. I watched it again with commentary, which I highly recommend. I loved it. I'm going to say if you have never seen Babylon 5 expect a TON of spoilers, so watch the series first. I'm going to say don't have HIGH expectations for a deep arc that makes you think. JMS said this is a "Love-Letter to the fans" so take that in if you are a fan. That is what it is. It is meant to entertain you with a nostalgic journey. That is all for now.

Comment

So here are more updates. There is a Behind The Scenes Feature called Babylon 5 Forever. As far as I have found it is only on the Blu-Ray Disc and associated with the MOVIES ANYWHERE Digital. I'm sure this will change and it will be on YouTube soon. LOL But it did not appear to be attached to the VUDU Digital version or the Amazon Digital Version. It is NOT on the 4KUHD Disc, only the Commentary. But the 4KUHD comes with a Blu-Ray so you are covered.

Spoiler:
      So my biggest issue with the film was the salute scene toward the beginning when Sheridan, Delenn, and Lennier leave Babylon 5. This is a shot directly from the show that is not matched by the movie. Well JMS went on the record and cleared up the issue that WB wouldn't pay to attain the digital likeness rights to the people in the shot. WHAT A SHAME! I'm certain this will not be an issue with future installments if this film makes enough money.

I've seen it 3 times now. Just love it. I can see why some have issues with it, but I think their expectations weren't lined up with what to really expect. JMS said this is a "Love Letter to the fans." It is only slightly a reboot or relaunch. It is more a fun time for those who love the series.

Comment

Working...
      X