This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine has!!

And that comic con piece where that black dude has his hand up, over oli's top of his face saying "the jaw's not right".. reminded me of the Stalone Dredd film.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Has your disappointment left?
      Definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Mine has!!

And that comic con piece where that black dude has his hand up, over oli's top of his face saying "the jaw's not right".. reminded me of the Stalone Dredd film.
        Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Definitely!
        I can't wait for this week's episode. These season has a "fresh" feel too it. I don't know how to describe it better than that.
        sigpic

Comment

The Flash/Arrow crossover trailer

Comment

Looks like the crossover is being used to set up Legends of Tomorrow.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

So... Anyone else feel that the political assistant Thea is sweet on may be a Hive plant?

Comment

So... Anyone else feel that the political assistant Thea is sweet on may be a Hive plant?
                He's odd...and gives me a creep vibe. So...it is possible that he's a Hive operative.
                sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

It's possible but that would be an exact rehash of when that guy from the Purge was on the show.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I cant remember if a thread was ever made for Legends of Tomorrow, so posting the new trailer here...

This looks pretty awesome!

EDIT: Found the thread, but Ill leave this here anyway...

Comment

Over on another site where we have a thread discussing the Arrow show, someone's mentioned that the Exec's are looking into possibly doing a MUSICAL episode.. Possibly even a musical crossover ep.. Well since the Flash (Grant) was on Glee, i could see at least ONE having a singing voice..

Comment

LOL i dont see it being on ARROW, maybe either on The Flash or Supergirl (which is more likely) as Supergirl (benoist) was also on Glee

Wonder if Emily Brett Richards can sing?
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Over on another site where we have a thread discussing the Arrow show, someone's mentioned that the Exec's are looking into possibly doing a MUSICAL episode.. Possibly even a musical crossover ep.. Well since the Flash (Grant) was on Glee, i could see at least ONE having a singing voice..
                            Please no. Musicals are bad.

See: Musical episode of Sanctuary.
                            sigpic

Comment

Obviously...you've not seen this...

sigpic

Comment

And the Arrow cast sings too...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X