X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last 5 episodes trailer.

Comment

So it looks like Oli IS taking on the mantel of Ras..

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Weird seeing Susanna Thompson in NCIS. So used to her playing Moira Queen now...
        I use to think that about her in ARROW, as I was used to seeing her as the Borg Queen
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I never even made that connection (though i admit i never thought to look her IMDB page up.

Comment

I frequent IMDB i never do (view her page) either really, but i recognised the voice, and had to look it up
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

I guess i just never put 2 and 2 together..

Comment

I actually hadn't realized she was the Borg Queen either (or if I had, I'd forgotten) but that could be because I still mostly associated the Borg Queen with Alice Krige. I knew that she was played by a different actress in some of her appearances on Star Trek: Voyager, but in my memory of those episodes, I actually couldn't tell the two of them apart, so I didn't make a connection to Moira Queen.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

That was funny as heck!

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/arrowflash-spin...ails-29211.htm
                      New Arrow/Flash spinoff titled, cast and synopsis revealed.

Comment

This season really has been great. I can't wait to see how they wrap this up. Poor Starling City, always in such peril.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think this season has had one glaring weakness, and as I've said it's centered around Malcom Merlyn. They spent the entire first part of the season focused on avenging Sara's death, but once they found out it was him, every single one of Sara's loved ones decided "Well we can't avenge her now! He's a main character!"

Now they've all just forgotten about her.

It even would make more sense to have Slade Wilson on Team Arrow instead of him. He only killed one of Oliver's loved ones. Malcolm murdered three.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Legends of Tomorrow trailer. This looks pretty awesome!
                            And it already shows how it will tie into both Arrow and The Flash.
                            Also, nice to see Arthur Darvill again.

Oh and also explains a few things...

EDIT: Hmm, on 2nd viewing, it may reveal a Flash finale spoiler...
                            Spoiler:
                            Is that Wells in the (Im guessing) time capsule at around 2.08?
                            Last edited by Teddybrown; 14 May 2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Loved it!

Comment

I don't know about a flash spoiler but it contains two big post Arrow season 3 spoilers...

Comment

Working...
                                X