• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is not what I meant. Teenagers have very little impact in the ratings
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I wonder what will happen with Roy? Any speculations?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        I wonder what will happen with Roy? Any speculations?
        Hard to say. He has potential, but with his troubled past and generally bad attitude I have a hard time seeing him every truly becoming a team player. He has shown growth during the show, so it could happen.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't know. I do hope that if they DO keep him as powered up due to the Miraku, they find a way to keep him reigned in.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I don't know. I do hope that if they DO keep him as powered up due to the Miraku, they find a way to keep him reigned in.
            I'm hoping that when he does get the chance to train under Oliver, that he'll begin to understand why he has to keep from losing his temper as well as ways for him to do that. If you remember, when Oliver first got on the island and people pissed him off, he had a habit of going off "half cocked" and that leads to trouble. But he did learn. And I think Roy can learn too. He's good for Thea.

Comment

Season 2. Plots within plots. I am enjoying what I see.
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

It makes me think of some of the older spy thrillers.. where one person has so utterly out thought their opponent, they begin to question everything!

Comment

Season 2 is getting very interesting. Very interesting...!

Comment

Anyone know why there was no new ep this week?

Comment

Anyone know why there was no new ep this week?
                      Probably to save another episode for May sweeps
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I think they need to not do so many flashbacks. By now we know Ollie and Sarah learned all their wicked moves on the island. Can't we not have so many looks back?

Comment

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-sp...zergnet_167438

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                            I think they need to not do so many flashbacks. By now we know Ollie and Sarah learned all their wicked moves on the island. Can't we not have so many looks back?
                            True.. They are starting to get a little irritating.

Comment

True.. They are starting to get a little irritating.
                              They have been a great source for the show to reveal the character's origin while showing his current situation. Sometimes they are not quite aligned with the present-day tone/message, but they have been fun.

I imagine it helps keep the show from drawing out too much stuff and stick with the meat of things.

Comment

I enjoy the flashbacks.
                                And season 2 is getting very interesting. It has more twists and turns than a plate of pasta.

Comment

Working...
                                X