• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
    Spoiler:
    So Malcolm is still alive?
    Spoiler:
    I never believed his death. I'm still having second thoughts about Tommy's No one in this series really dies. Very Sci-fi
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Just a heads up.

Amazon is currently selling the first season on Blu-ray/DVD combo for 17 bucks.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Spoiler:
        I never believed his death. I'm still having second thoughts about Tommy's No one in this series really dies. Very Sci-fi
        On other sites where we are discussing Arrow people are wondering when they are going to bring up the Lazarus pits, cause of Malcom Ras'al ghul..

Comment

IMHO...so far season 2 of Arrow is awesome! Not sure how I feel about Colton Haynes being on the show. I liked him as Jackson in Teen Wolf...but find Roy sortta useless in Arrow.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            IMHO...so far season 2 of Arrow is awesome! Not sure how I feel about Colton Haynes being on the show. I liked him as Jackson in Teen Wolf...but find Roy sortta useless in Arrow.
            I think Roy will be very good for Thea. Help her mature. And hopefully Roy will be more involved once he gets closer to The Hood. He wants to be a part of what Oliver's doing and that's only good as far as I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              I would be very interested in how they explain Tommy not dying after being impaled on a piece of rebar.

Reminds me of movie, Soapdish. It's about the behind the scenes goings on of a TV soap. One of the producers wants to bring back a character who died several years earlier. The man reasoned that its done all the time. That maybe it only LOOKED like the character died. Whoopi Goldberg played the part of one of the show's writers. Her best line was...

Rose Schwartz: The guy was killed in an auto accident! I looked it up! He was driving in the Yukon, in a pink convertible, to visit his brother who's an ex-con named Frances, when a tractor trailer comes along and decapitates him. You know what that mean, it means he doesn't have a head. How am I suppose to write for a guy who doesn't have a head? He's got no lips, no vocal cords. What do you want me to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                Just a heads up.

Amazon is currently selling the first season on Blu-ray/DVD combo for 17 bucks.
                *casually strolls over to Amazon.com.*

Comment

I am really hoping they don't go all comic on us where no one really ever dies..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    I am really hoping they don't go all comic on us where no one really ever dies..
                    I really enjoyed his willingness to kill someone when necessary. It was so different from every other superhero show.
                    sigpic

Comment

Season 2 is getting interesting. Very interesting...!
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

That it is, but it now seems no one really dies on the island.. First it was our hero, then Laural's sister, now Slade.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                          Season 2 is getting interesting. Very interesting...!
                          No doubt about that. I can't wait to see where things go once it returns from its break.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm looking forward to the return of the show in the New Year...!
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Wrote my first Arrow fic! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                                Wrote my first Arrow fic! Woohoo!
                                Post the link when you upload it.

*click thumbnail*

What? Do you think I watch Arrow for the complexity of the plot?
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X