X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
    Spoiler:
    I do find it funny in a not fully sort of way that Dad and Daughter have changed places. Someone really needs to slap that girl to make her understand that no one could've prevented Tommy's death. It was Malcolm's fault, HIS delusion that fueled the events.

Personal opinion: Slash isn't necessary under any circumstances. But that's just me.

Spoiler:

Well, they had to find a way to keep Laurel away from Oliver for yet another season. And I think she feels guilty because she kinda cheated on Tommy with Oliver.
    I have a lot of friends who write slash. *shrugs* I think it makes sense when the characters are gay and I don't clearly understand why should their orientation change (as I wouldn't change the character's orientation from gay to straight) but, as I like some pairings (f/m) which are not the canon ones...It's all good. But some pairings are a bit more out there than others and Oliver/laurel's father is one clear example. But fun!

Nowadays, if your character is not being slashed, the character just doesn't exist at all. Might as well deal with it.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      Spoiler:

Well, they had to find a way to keep Laurel away from Oliver for yet another season. And I think she feels guilty because she kinda cheated on Tommy with Oliver.
      I have a lot of friends who write slash. *shrugs* I think it makes sense when the characters are gay and I don't clearly understand why should their orientation change (as I wouldn't change the character's orientation from gay to straight) but, as I like some pairings (f/m) which are not the canon ones...It's all good. But some pairings are a bit more out there than others and Oliver/laurel's father is one clear example. But fun!

Nowadays, if your character is not being slashed, the character just doesn't exist at all. Might as well deal with it.
      I would never presume to tell others what to write. It's just not my thing.

Comment

I would never presume to tell others what to write. It's just not my thing.
        Not really my thing, either. But the idea of some pairings is hilarious...

So, does any of you knows who is
        Spoiler:
        the mysterious blond?
        sigpic

Comment

Not really my thing, either. But the idea of some pairings is hilarious...

So, does any of you knows who is
          Spoiler:
          the mysterious blond?
          Spoiler:
          She's supposed to be Black Canary and Laurel's sister, Sara(the one everyone thinks is dead).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            Spoiler:
            She's supposed to be Black Canary and Laurel's sister, Sara(the one everyone thinks is dead).
            oh, that's who she is...makes perfect sense. Thanks!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              Spoiler:
              oh, that's who she is...makes perfect sense. Thanks!
              That does make some sort of sense. But how?

Comment

That does make some sort of sense. But how?
                Spoiler:
                Well, it's a bit like Lost in reverse: no one in that Island is really dead
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Well, it's a bit like Lost in reverse: no one in that Island is really dead
                  Okay, I'm lost here. No pun intended. I missed the last couple of season of Lost due to scheduling conflicts. (i.e. I had to work two jobs at that time.)

Comment

Comment

Okay, I'm lost here. No pun intended. I missed the last couple of season of Lost due to scheduling conflicts. (i.e. I had to work two jobs at that time.)

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Arrow/Stephen-Amell-in-ARROW-TV-Series1-600x318_zpsb02b63f3.jpg
                      I only watched till season 3 but it ended enigmatically and one of the interpretations for that ending was
                      Spoiler:
                      everyone was dead. Hence the unsuccessful joke I was trying to make:In Arrow's Island, no one is really dead for long, as in a reverse Lost situatio. Not brilliant, I admit.
                      sigpic

Comment

I only watched till season 3 but it ended enigmatically and one of the interpretations for that ending was
                        Spoiler:
                        everyone was dead. Hence the unsuccessful joke I was trying to make:In Arrow's Island, no one is really dead for long, as in a reverse Lost situatio. Not brilliant, I admit.
                        If had any idea that's how Lost ended, it would've been epic!!!

Comment

PREVIOUSLY on LOST
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Anyone know WHERE in the pacific that island is supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Anyone know WHERE in the pacific that island is supposed to be?
                              I think it is near the Asia continent as they talked about an attack that ollie and co prevented helped stopped a plan to crash the economy of Japan or China, I think.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                So Malcolm is still alive?

Comment

Working...
                                X