X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the geek in all of us...

Comment

The first season is streaming on Netflix now, by the way.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
        For the geek in all of us...

And what does this have to do with arrow?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          And what does this have to do with arrow?
          Nothing.

So tell me about last night's episode. I missed it.

Comment

All I can say about this week's Arrow is what a cliffhanger. . . . And, I wouldn't say this is really a spoiler, oddly enough Felicity Smoak becomes Oliver Queen's Executive Assistant, which means her new wardrobe choices actually seem more appropriate. It doesn't make a lot of sense because she was already dressing like an Executive Assistant, but if you just started watching the show this week it would really fit. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
              All I can say about this week's Arrow is what a cliffhanger. . . . And, I wouldn't say this is really a spoiler, oddly enough Felicity Smoak becomes Oliver Queen's Executive Assistant, which means her new wardrobe choices actually seem more appropriate. It doesn't make a lot of sense because she was already dressing like an Executive Assistant, but if you just started watching the show this week it would really fit. LOL
              Now that's cool!

Comment

What an ending to this last episode. Episode 3 can't get here soon enough.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  What an ending to this last episode. Episode 3 can't get here soon enough.
                  It's funny how
                  Spoiler:
                  Laurel (??) is taking the place of her father as the main foe on right side of the law.
                  Bear in mind that I never read the comics, and I don't know how canon that is.
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    It's funny how
                    Spoiler:
                    Laurel (??) is taking the place of her father as the main foe on right side of the law.
                    Bear in mind that I never read the comics, and I don't know how canon that is.
                    Spoiler:

I actually thought that when i was watching it, i was like hmm Laurel did the job her father was trying to do last season and it only took her one episode not a whole season
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                      Spoiler:

I actually thought that when i was watching it, i was like hmm Laurel did the job her father was trying to do last season and it only took her one episode not a whole season
                      In all fairness to
                      Spoiler:
                      Laurel's father he is not that attractive to Oliver. Or this would be another storyline all together
                      sigpic

Comment

I've set my Sky+ box to record the season opener.
                        I must not read the spoilers...!
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                          I've set my Sky+ box to record the season opener.
                          I must not read the spoilers...!
                          Have fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                            In all fairness to
                            Spoiler:
                            Laurel's father he is not that attractive to Oliver. Or this would be another storyline all together
                            Oh I'm sure there is some pretty bad slash fiction out there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                              Oh I'm sure there is some pretty bad slash fiction out there.
                              (To prompt it) You don't need much more
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I do find it funny in a not fully sort of way that Dad and Daughter have changed places. Someone really needs to slap that girl to make her understand that no one could've prevented Tommy's death. It was Malcolm's fault, HIS delusion that fueled the events.

Personal opinion: Slash isn't necessary under any circumstances. But that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                                X