Clear All

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/07/1...recurring-role

Interesting
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Will Arrow survive the Summer Glau curse? Hope so. Such bad luck for her shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
        We'll she was in Chuck & The Big Bang Theory and they survived her appearance, granted she was only in those shows for 1 episode
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
          I was worried about the same thing the second I heard.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          We'll she was in Chuck & The Big Bang Theory and they survived her appearance, granted she was only in those shows for 1 episode
          It has to be a recurring role or starring one in order for the curse to take effect.
          sigpic

Comment

Just finished episodes 5 & 6. It was tough having to skip 4 and only read about it in summaries, but not too bad. I can't say I really loved much about these two episodes. It was cool to see Diggle get in on the action. I really like his character. I really like Steele (Colin Salmon), but as he is just listed as a guest star all the time I feel his time on the show may be coming to an end by the season finale . . . DON'T TELL ME. I like seeing Currie Graham having guest spot.

I have to be honest, I am starting to slightly lose interest. I am really getting bored with the relationship stuff on every level. I am starting to dread every time Laurel, Tommy, Moira, or Thea show up on camera. And really, their interaction with Oliver is making me turn on him as well. I mean even I am getting sick of seeing him go from spoiled party boy to brooding damaged goods when he talks to them. Anyway, I am not giving up on the show. I just haven't liked the past few episodes as much as the first two. Being forced to skip episode 4 might be influencing my opinion as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              I was worried about the same thing the second I heard.

It has to be a recurring role or starring one in order for the curse to take effect.
              In that case, i hope they rethink their using her for a re-occuring role..

Comment

Lol.

The sad thing is, none of it is ever her fault cause she herself doesn't kill the show. It's just one big coincidence.
                sigpic

Comment

So rather than creating a thread for it, i'm going to ask in here, if Arrow survives the Summer Glau curse (i hope it does) , who do you see being a major villain for the show? i think Amanda Waller would be a good choice

I know she was in SV but that doesnt seem to matter to this show as its already recast Oliver Queen, I think CCH Pounder (mrs Friedrick from warehouse 13) would be a good choice to play her as she has already voiced the character in justice league
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Season 2 Comic Con trailer.

Still really behind on this after my Virgin box missed episode 7 or 8 on its recording...

Comment

I wanna know who that woman is! But I'm not up on my superhero mythology enough to even guess... :/
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, on another site, they mentioned at a convention, that Michael Jai White (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0925220/?ref_=sr_1) is joining the cast as a baddie

Comment

Michael Jai White is awesome. Definitely underrated in my opinion. He should be in a lot more.

Comment

Should have.. Just like Jason scott lee (the guy who played Bruce lee, in the film Dragon)..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Should have.. Just like Jason scott lee (the guy who played Bruce lee, in the film Dragon)..
                              Oh yeah, I like him too. Wow! I can't remember the last thing I saw him in.

Comment

I am starting to get the feeling they are not going to continue to put episodes up on Hulu. Six has been up for awhile and still no Seven, Eight, Nine, or Ten.

Comment

Working...
                                X