sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I can't wait for the next new episode.
      I know...I'm having AWS (Arrow Withdraw Syndrome)
      sigpic

Comment

Makes me wonder what you will do in the summer?
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Makes me wonder what you will do in the summer?
          Rewatch Season One ?
          sigpic

Comment

Okay...who wants to talk about tonight's ep?

*waves hands*

Comment

I didn't know there was a thread for Arrow. Now I have someone besides lg to talk to about it.

Comment

Arrow Season 1 Epic Action Montage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdojjxjO3oo

Comment

Uggg...I got so behind on my shows this week. I'll be catching up on Arrow tonight! Who knew that working on a doctorate would be so time consuming!
                  sigpic

Comment

What an amazing first season IMO. My wife and I are so hooked on this show. Season 2 is quite a ways off, but it can't come soon enough.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, I enjoyed the first season of Arrow. I'm looking forward to the second season!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Well, I enjoyed the first season of Arrow. I'm looking forward to the second season!
                        Spoiler:
                        So much got wrapped up in the finale. Season 2 should be something quite different.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

There doesn't seem to be a lot of talk about Arrow. Are you guys discussing the episodes in a hidden thread somewhere ? Can someone provide me a link?
                          sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                            There doesn't seem to be a lot of talk about Arrow. Are you guys discussing the episodes in a hidden thread somewhere ? Can someone provide me a link?
                            I agree...we have a whole folder for Arrow...yet...there is very little discussion
                            sigpic

Comment

I notice that the posts I see here don't delve into details, character motivation, etc. Is that a consensus of how everyone wants to keep it? I've been visiting Gayeworld for 9 years but have stayed mostly in the Sam/Jack Stargate forums where we discuss every little detail, literally, until there's nothing left. Then newbies join and we discuss it all again.
                              sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                                I notice that the posts I see here don't delve into details, character motivation, etc. Is that a consensus of how everyone wants to keep it? I've been visiting Gayeworld for 9 years but have stayed mostly in the Sam/Jack Stargate forums where we discuss every little detail, literally, until there's nothing left. Then newbies join and we discuss it all again.
                                Never got into the ship stuff...but I do enjoy the detailed conversations. So...start one! Throw down some details...and we'll talk!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X