Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show deserves a second season. I am glad it will be coming back. I can't wait to tell my wife tomorrow.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, this is good news! :-)
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, Squeee! Manu Bennett again ( sorry, fangirl moment!)
        I enjoy the quotes they use in the episodes.
        This week's was a Homer one...

Spoiler:
        Of all creatures that walk the Earth, nothing is bred (???) that is weaker than Man
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Enjoyed this week's episode...but I wonder how his own mother didn't recognize him. His disguise doesn't exactly mask his face that well.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Enjoyed this week's episode...but I wonder how his own mother didn't recognize him. His disguise doesn't exactly mask his face that well.
            Plot device and the eternal " we only see what we want to see..." His mother is a " tough cookie", though.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              Plot device and the eternal " we only see what we want to see..." His mother is a " tough cookie", though.
              True...I guess that's what my complaint about certain superheros is. I mean...Superman, Wonder Woman, etc (the ones who don't wear masks)...how do people not know their true identities?

But I'm still enjoying the show, and I'm very pleased that I have the second season to look forward to.
              sigpic

Comment

True...I guess that's what my complaint about certain superheros is. I mean...Superman, Wonder Woman, etc (the ones who don't wear masks)...how do people not know their true identities?

But I'm still enjoying the show, and I'm very pleased that I have the second season to look forward to.
                I am as well. And I love to watch Manu Bennett ( Go Azog!!!!).
                sigpic

Comment

Arrow has become my favorite new show this fall which isn't difficult because the others are mostly utterly crap although I'm one of the few who enjoys Revolution as well..anyways... I'm beginning to like the characters more now even Oliver. My favorite characters are diggle, Walter and felicity.
                  I liked David anders guest star last time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                    Arrow has become my favorite new show this fall which isn't difficult because the others are mostly utterly crap although I'm one of the few who enjoys Revolution as well..anyways... I'm beginning to like the characters more now even Oliver. My favorite characters are diggle, Walter and felicity.
                    I liked David anders guest star last time.
                    David Anders is always a treat!
                    sigpic

Comment

This show continues to get better and better IMO and that of my wife. It is a can't miss each week for us. If this hadn't been renewed for a second season, we would have been so upset. Thank you CW.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        This show continues to get better and better IMO and that of my wife. It is a can't miss each week for us. If this hadn't been renewed for a second season, we would have been so upset. Thank you CW.
                        We are the fifth man...resistance is futile! ;-)
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL!

I've continued to watch this show. I suppose I waited to see if I would continue to dislike Oliver. However, even though I don't really like him it's more because of the way he comes across in the portrayal. He's cold and distant, but interestingly so because of his experiences and how he views his mission to bring justice.

It's not one of my favourite shows, but it has enough going on and well acted to bring me back every week. Who knows, by the end of the second season I will be wanting a third season.

Comment

This show has become one of my favorites, I really look forward to watching it every week.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, we have our own section now. Very nice!
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You got that right.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X