No announcement yet.

If Memory Serves (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that unfortunally is a result as the majority of the relationship was shown off-screen.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I think that unfortunally is a result as the majority of the relationship was shown off-screen.
      could be ....but that bugs me too.... and that tells me even more that Dani was just a fill in for Cam this season to give angst to him and Nina Which I am not even liking Cam enough now to want him back with Nina I think they messed that up. And I know this is my crazy arse shipper talk happening...but I can't help it *cries*
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I don't care about shipping. Its dull me.
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't care about shipping. Its dull me.
          well if it's done right.....then you don't even notice it and it's not forced and irrational....that is what bugs me about this....like the Quad of Doom....when they try and force angst and it just doesn't seem to make sense or it destroys a character's credibility in the process then the writers need to go back to shipping 101

Comment

Or just shipp at all. I don't really see the need most of time.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Or just shipp at all. I don't really see the need most of time.
              all it is ...is paying attention to who hooks up with who and preferring a specific ship over another thats it. Usually a show will try and tease you with attempting to put their leads together to keep people like me watching....and they usually by the end of season one will lure you in with a kiss or one night stand and then by s2 they are in some angst situation that keeps them apart for various reasons...either internal angst like they don't want to admit their feelings they can't be together because of X...or they hook up with someone else cuz they are just stupid ....blah...blah...blah...or there is external angst like they have outside forces preventing them from being together...like proximity issues...one gets shipped off to another place ....or their jobs prevent them from being together...etc.... and like I said if writers can get creative and make the angst not completely forced, stupid and unbearable then you don't really even notice it so much ...but when they make it so forced and even wreck their story or characters in the process then they have gone over board IMO. I don't only watch a show for ships...believe me... I love a good story same as the next guy....BUT every story needs some good relationship elements or it just gets boring IMO. So I do enjoy the ship aspects of the show and when it's written poorly ...it detracts from the story telling ....at least for me.

edited to add: Opps it seems like I have derailed this thread. Ok last post about this from me.
              Last edited by squirrely1; 17 October 2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X