Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look in my profile, you'll find out I'm male.
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

male
      y dont u ask darren, im sure he would hav the data. But then there is confidentuality stuff...

Comment

Not nessicarly, you have the chioce of not telling your sex !

Comment

*hauling thread out of storage*

Comment

I'm female. Fear the she-dragon!
            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
              Sometimes it sucks to be male. Sometimes I wish I was female they seem to be...better or something. I dunno. I need to shut up. baaaad day.
              Women want to be males and males want to be females Sometimes I wish I was a male, it'd make life easier

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                Women want to be males and males want to be females Sometimes I wish I was a male, it'd make life easier
                It isn't all that easy for us either Oh aye, guess I'm male then
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Female

McKay's girl - yup...no cramp...no skirts...and you can pee standing up!...oh...and no childbirth

lucky men

I'm jealous
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Female

McKay's girl - yup...no cramp...no skirts...and you can pee standing up!...oh...and no childbirth

lucky men

I'm jealous
                    I read/heard some where that apparently childbirth increases the life span of women!
                    if my intel is faulty, please debunk it
                    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I'd say it is...

Women live longer because they tend to do less manual labour than men (there aren't many female workies are there?)

Also...men (in general) have an aversion to going to hospitals/doctors etc, and therefore have generally worse health throughout their lives...Women on the other hand have a better relationship with the medical profession due to things like their children being unwell and being taught from childhood to go to the doctor when they are unwell...boys are taught to 'take it like a man'

just sayin'

(I did this stuff for my seminar presentation...sorry )
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*checks*

i do believe im male
                        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

I'm a female, wait no I'm not....well maybe I am..but I dont think so...one sec. *checks*, ok, yeah, I'm a guy
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I'm a male.

Comment

*feels downstairs*

Male and proud of it *grin*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                I'd say it is...

Women live longer because they tend to do less manual labour than men (there aren't many female workies are there?)

Also...men (in general) have an aversion to going to hospitals/doctors etc, and therefore have generally worse health throughout their lives...Women on the other hand have a better relationship with the medical profession due to things like their children being unwell and being taught from childhood to go to the doctor when they are unwell...boys are taught to 'take it like a man'

just sayin'

(I did this stuff for my seminar presentation...sorry )
                                Really? My personal opinion is that men bottle up a lot of negative emotion and that's what kills 'em off early.

Comment

Working...
                                X