Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But be warry of the false taco. It will look like the Golden taco but it is not. Following the false taco leads a dark time worse than fish tacos. It will be the time of the vegan tacos. Be vigilant in shells
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

https://phys.org/news/2019-05-alaska...e-climate.html

The cemetery has already been moved twice, the old school is underwater and the new one is facing the same fate as erosion constantly eats away at the land in Napakiak.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

The fish tacos are invading. Quick, build the tortilla chips and guacamole wall
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          The fish tacos are invading. Quick, build the tortilla chips and guacamole wall
          I thought walls didn't work?

Comment

Someone needs to go to The Netherlands
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Someone needs to go to The Netherlands
              Why? All we need to do is build a wall on our southern border, and we'll see first hand if they work or not.

Comment

As far as I know, their isnt any chance severe water flooding bon the siuther border
                Jelgate is right

Comment

As far as I know, their isnt any chance severe water flooding bon the siuther border
                  But we are experiencing emergency flooding of illegals down there. Wall would stop that just as one would stop water.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    But we are experiencing emergency flooding of illegals down there. Wall would stop that just as one would stop water.
                    No, you are not, you are in historic lows for immigration, legal or illegal.
                    It's a literal storm in a teacup.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Feeding the trolls os what the tacos want
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Feeding the trolls os what the tacos want
                        Annoyed is not a troll, he's just willingly ignorant and has no sense of the law, fact's or reality.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          Annoyed is not a troll, he's just willingly ignorant and has no sense of the law, fact's or reality.
                          MAGA is a sect now. They do not believe in science, facts, the law and the Tacos.

Seriously I defy anybody to point out the difference between MAGA and sect. The reward is 1 GF's Australian desert charred bacon slice.
                          Spoiler:
                          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                            MAGA is a sect now. They do not believe in science, facts, the law and the Tacos.

Seriously I defy anybody to point out the difference between MAGA and sect. The reward is 1 GF's Australian desert charred bacon slice.
                            It's not MAGA, MAGA on it's best day is simply a reflection of the TEA party that Sarah Palin created. It gave licence to be openly corrupt, because if it is in the open, it's transparent.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post

One has charming leaders and the other has Trump
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

One has charming leaders and the other has Trump
                                Trump IS charming, it's the only reason he still exists, and when I say charming, I mean like a bully, or the "mean girls". who get to win.
                                Watch his rallies, he OWNS them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X