This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    So, when someone craps in your backyard, it's their problem, but when you crap in their backyard, it's theirs as well?
    They're crapping in their own back yard, too. They are experiencing flooding this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      They're crapping in their own back yard, too. They are experiencing flooding this year.
      Strawman argument to explain climate change in MAGA's words. We've been experiencing flooding for 400 years, but heavy flooding ever since the 2000's, mainly because of the inaccuracy of the flood maps that were outdated.

Therefore many infrastructures were built on flood zones combined with the unprecedented scale of rapid snow meltdown and heavy rain.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Maybe the Atlantians are encouraging the flood so they get more domain. It all connects
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Explain the connection to the Sentient tacos then
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Everyone knows you can't trust Tacos. Nothing that smiles that much can be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
              Explain the connection to the Sentient tacos then
              Its so the fish tacos can increase their numbers. The are the archenemy of the sentient tacos. A war is coming
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                Everyone knows you can't trust Tacos. Nothing that smiles that much can be trusted.
                Hmm good advice, last time I had some tacos they kept smiling and talking about quantum physics, should've suspected something.

Or maybe it's the funny looking shrooms I've had for dinner

I'll keep an eye next to that bridge for fish tacos though, thanks Jel.
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Its so the fish tacos can increase their numbers. The are the archenemy of the sentient tacos. A war is coming
                  *nods*

The Interpescatene War of the Tacos. As was prophesied by the Great Burrito and set down in Holy Tortilla Scrolls. It is known.
                  Last edited by DigiFluid; 01 May 2019, 04:30 PM.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

...We've been experiencing flooding for 400 years, but heavy flooding ever since the 2000's, mainly because of the inaccuracy of the flood maps that were outdated.

Therefore many infrastructures were built on flood zones combined with the unprecedented scale of rapid snow meltdown and heavy rain.

This bridge I pass by everyday, the water is usually a good 20 feet + under that.

Oooops! Need to figure in the massive amounts of sudden inland flooding that's been occurring. I think the climate lines moved up to 1500 miles over to the east from the west. Might have something to do with the flipping of the North and South magnetic poles, and/or those deep earthquakes that have happened in recent years.

Our Atlantic coastline area noticed a definite shift with the weather, within a few years after the December 26, 2004 Sumatra earthquake. Atlantic coastline was beginning to get midwestern weather patterns, but Florida and NJ were competing with same weather temperatures, with Florida sometimes being colder than NJ in recent months. (WEIRD!!!) And the entire California region seemed to be getting offshore Pacific coastline weather, which may have contributed to the excessive dryness and mudslides at other times.

I'm just guessing on the above, but that's what I've observed over the years since that massive earthquake occurred. Of course, the northeast Atlantic coastline is also experiencing a repeating weather pattern that we had over 40 to 50 years ago. So, I don't know which is actually contributing to these specific patterns...

Comment

"worms! get thee back into can"

Comment

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
                        "worms! get thee back into can"
                        *tries shoving GF in can*

He won't fit
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          But, SPACE dinosaurs!!!
                          It wasn't a meteor, it was a space dino!!!
                          "DISTANT ORIGIN"

So thats how they did it!

Comment

Flat Earthers believe in MMCC.

but not in the way you think

you see, since we are under a dome, God is (literally) turning up the heat to punish mankind for our sins

so, it is man made warming by their reckoning as it is a by product of our punishment

at least the religious FE's have a, errr, "reason" behind their belief

the secular Flat Earthers, they are the disturbing ones

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              *tries shoving GF in can*

He won't fit
                              *Hands jelgate a blender*

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                *nods*

The Interpescatene War of the Tacos. As was prophesied by the Great Burrito and set down in Holy Tortilla Scrolls. It is known.
                                On the 167th day following the next Pablo Solstice, the Golden Taco emblem will rise again and bring pepper and corn to this world.

Sals'hall it be.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X