Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh, so you're one of the youngest in the year then, like me!

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
      ahh, so you're one of the youngest in the year then, like me!
      One of the youngest, one of the biggest (tallest). I'm 5'10 and 1/2

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

i'm the youngest and one of the tallest too, 6'1, there's 3 people taller then me!

Comment

youngest and shortest lol im only 5ft 6

most people are taller than me lol
          Carolyn

Comment

i'm the youngest and one of the tallest too, 6'1, there's 3 people taller then me!
            I'm the tallest girl and taller than most of the guys

Comment

really, well i'm the tallest in my group of friends by 3 inches which is'nt that much but there are definately a lot of short people where i live! hehehe! i'm taller then all of the girls in my school apart form one who is in the year below me and she is 6'4-humongously tall! , the tallest guy in my school is in my form and is 6'5-bloody tall, keeps hititng jis head on the top of the doorways! hehehe! that's goota hurt a lot!

Comment

really, well i'm the tallest in my group of friends by 3 inches which is'nt that much but there are definately a lot of short people where i live! hehehe! i'm taller then all of the girls in my school apart form one who is in the year below me and she is 6'4-humongously tall! , the tallest guy in my school is in my form and is 6'5-bloody tall, keeps hititng jis head on the top of the doorways! hehehe! that's goota hurt a lot!
                ouch!
                Carolyn

Comment

yeah, he's always stooping, poor john, i'm suprised that he doesn't have a bandage around his head or atleast had a concussion yet!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    Well, I'm not typical either... I've never been on a date or had a boyfriend or anything

Ah well, I don't care
                    Same here...but I go to a fancy all-girls bording school, so the choices are limited...

by stargatefangurl at LiveJournal

Comment

One of the youngest, one of the biggest (tallest). I'm 5'10 and 1/2
                      I'm the youngest and almost the shortest. 5'1.

by stargatefangurl at LiveJournal

Comment

^ i had three friends in HS that were that short or shorter they never seemed short to me then again, i'm also only about 7 inches taller, so not that big of a difference.... they always seemed to think they were really short though!

Comment

Sow hat would be normal then people? For a "typical" teenager I mean? Cus i'm getting kinda confused, lol. I think the people bashing people for saying" strait" whatever are a bit harsh- oncidering to start with this thread wasn't about height either? I'm not meaning to sound mean to anyone- i think this threads hould be for anything- tennagery? you know? Relationships- or lack of? Things we go through in everyday life and stuff like that?

Comment

We're 16 going on 17. Well, I'll be 17 when I graduate... Mostly everyone else will be 18.

Hey!..me too! i'm turning 17 on September 30...so i'll still be 17 when i graduate HS next yr...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Anya_Ginny
                              I'm the youngest and almost the shortest. 5'1.
                              one of the youngest...and one of the shorties too!....i'm 5'2...

Comment

Originally posted by *~Saminnie02~*
                                Hey!..me too! i'm turning 17 on September 30...so i'll still be 17 when i graduate HS next yr...lol
                                Holy crap we have the exact same birthday!

I will be 17 on September 30th! Cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X