This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    A guy from BC got slapped with a 2,000$ fine for feeding Timbits to a grizzly

Not sure if funny or stupid, maybe a little of both.
    Sounds like stupid to me. Surely, a candidate for the Darwin awards.

Comment

Sounds like BC to me
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

It is sooooo cute, but i suspect it is not the wisest thing to do
        sigpic

Comment

I suspect its something you would do pookey
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

The temptation would be great
            sigpic

Comment

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/i...qui-compte.php

(just watch the video)
              Spoiler:
              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Massive BBQ planned outside vegan’s home after she complained about meat smell

According to Australia’s Nine News, Cilla Carden took the case against her next-door neighbours to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in late 2018.

The Australian woman, who works as a massage therapist, said they were deliberately interrupting her garden time by barbecuing meat, smoking outdoors and letting their kids play basketball.
                “It’s deliberate. All I can smell is fish,” she told the local broadcast station. “I can’t enjoy my backyard.”

“It’s been devastating, it’s been turmoil, it’s been unrest,” she continued. “I haven’t been able to sleep.”

Now, thousands of people have marked themselves as “attending” a community cookout outside this woman’s home called called event “Community BBQ for Cilla Carden” on Oct. 19.
                Spoiler:

Comment

That would be a lot funnier if people like the vegan weren't actually expecting to win suits like that.

Comment

You should go Chaka. We could make bacon poutine
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      That would be a lot funnier if people like the vegan weren't actually expecting to win suits like that.
                      To be fair most vegans are decent humans, but some are conceited entitled brats that only deserve to have their socks soaked for one whole day.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      You should go Chaka. We could make bacon poutine
                      I wouldn't go that far to get basic commodities, there are plenty around here. Never forget Quebec is the homeland of poutine, not Canada, that's cultural appropriation.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                        To be fair most vegans are decent humans, but some are conceited entitled brats that only deserve to have their socks soaked for one whole day.
                        As far as I can tell from my real world exposure to them, which I admit is limited, that description fits 90% of the entire millennial generation.

But I wasn't talking about vegans specifically. I'm referring to spoiled little snotnosed brats that think they have the right to go through life without ever being offended by someone, and if they ever are, they go whining to the courts.

Comment

Your ageism rant fails as the woman is closer to your generation than millennials.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

(ranting noises)
                            Spoiler:

Comment

You must respond with violence. Its the only way they will learn
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

This ought to do wonders for student performance in schools.

Never mind preparing them for the workplace. "Mental Health Days" ?? That's unheard of in the job market, outside of govt. offices, of course.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/22/74407...al-health-days

This nonsense is spreading, too; NY is looking at it as well as other states.

Comment

Working...
                                X