Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not surprised she didn't know how electricity works. She was probably to busy trying to learn all the SJW Approved lessons her school is cramming in between her ears, like how racist her country is and that she is a horrible person because she is white and thus responsible for all the problems in the world.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
      I am not surprised she didn't know how electricity works. She was probably to busy trying to learn all the SJW Approved lessons her school is cramming in between her ears, like how racist her country is and that she is a horrible person because she is white and thus responsible for all the problems in the world.
      no it's far simpler than that she was basically typing what she like all govt drones are programmed to "think" 24/7 : #MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA (then she went gaga)

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Don't they teach youngsters the basics of electricity today? Like NOT using it in the bathtub?

Texas teen electrocuted after cell phone incident in bathtub

I wonder how long before the family sues the manufacturer for negligence or some such rot?
        Coming to a cell phone near you, "WARNING DO NOT TOUCH THIS WHILE IN THE BATH TUB/SHOWER IF ITS PLUGGED INTO THE WALL SOCKET".

Comment

The idiot probably thought it was water proof like most phones are
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
            no it's far simpler than that she was basically typing what she like all govt drones are programmed to "think" 24/7 : #MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA (then she went gaga)
            I would have imagined that she went "Fzzzt" when the cord hit the water actually.
            Oh and before you can say it...you made lite of her tragic death before I did so that makes you WORSE , You soulless clone copy you.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            The idiot probably thought it was water proof like most phones are
            But the phone is water proof. It is the power cord that is not. Jelgate should have payed more attention in science class instead of wasting all his time in home ec cooking bacon.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

When I was a teenager we had rotary phones. No problems with being electrocuted . heh heh
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                When I was a teenager we had rotary phones. No problems with being electrocuted . heh heh
                Not quite... standard POTS line voltage is typically around 50V. You won't kill yourself touching that with dry skin, but wet skin has far lower resistance, so you might be able to kill yourself by dropping an old style phone in the tub with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  I remember it being a big deal when they started selling those extra long phone cords so you could walk around the house with the phone....That was awesome!
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Not quite... standard POTS line voltage is typically around 50V. You won't kill yourself touching that with dry skin, but wet skin has far lower resistance, so you might be able to kill yourself by dropping an old style phone in the tub with you.
                    And i do remember several stories of people electrocuting themselves in the 50s and 60s in the UK cause of dropping the rotary phones in the tub while they were in it..

Comment

That is true.

But I love old style rotary phones.... They are neat
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Apparently you need a license to run a lemonade stand

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...zvO?li=BBnbfcL
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, it IS California. Showing ambition and a willingness to work like that has to be quite the alien concept for many out there. Can't go spreading ideas like that, can we?

Comment

Not everything is politics
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

If you outlaw lemonade, only the outlaws will drink lemonade.
                              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Apparently you need a license to run a lemonade stand

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...zvO?li=BBnbfcL
                                In some places, yes you DO.. Which totally sucks.

Heck, i am surprised they don't do that, to stop kids 'mowing lawns/babysitting', to earn some extra pocket money.. Since they don't pay taxes on them, don't have certifications etc..

Comment

Working...
                                X