This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question of the day from my customer:

"Is the number of seats on this flight limited"?

Spent a good five minutes trying to think of a non-sarcastic answer.
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

We can just put her outside on the wings of the plane
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
        Question of the day from my customer:

"Is the number of seats on this flight limited"?

Spent a good five minutes trying to think of a non-sarcastic answer.
        should've been like....nope...have to wait for the next TARDIS flight if you want unlimited seating

Comment

Current Tardis Travel comes with way too much baggage.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Today's gem: a customer asked to be contacted by ICQ.
            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I think i still HAVE an ICQ account.. Have not used it in at least 8 years..

Comment

Who in their right mind could possible think that was a good idea???

Attending the funeral of his friend's mother in a Lod cemetery, Izik Uzana noticed a gravestone that had a surprising message in large letters: "For the family's information: The money was not paid for the tombstone."

The tombstone was posted on Facebook and caused a tremendous uproar; I would not want to be the mason who made it right now.

Comment

I rather like the idea; I bet that tombstone maker doesn't get stiffed again.

Comment

With the # of stories i have heard over the past 3 or so years, where people HAVE paid for the funeral/tombstone, and they were the ones stiffed, i would rather hold off paying until the service is provided.

Comment

Pee problem eroding world's tallest church
                      The German city of Ulm is desperate to stop men from relieving themselves on its famous church because persistent peeing is damaging the historic structure.
                      Those responsible for conserving Ulm Minster, which has the world's tallest church tower, say its stone base is being eroded by the salts and acids in the urine, Suedwest Presse reports. The city doubled fines for those caught to 100 euros ($110; £90) earlier this year, but it has made little difference.
                      Everyone involved in that story are a bunch of boneheads.

Seriously, a combination of free public toilets, CCTV cameras and a 3-4 meter thick decorative bushes grown around the church did not occur to anyone at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                        Everyone involved in that story are a bunch of boneheads.

Seriously, a combination of free public toilets, CCTV cameras and a 3-4 meter thick decorative bushes grown around the church did not occur to anyone at all?
                        the first is in fact being suggested (it's even in the article), the second costs money and requires there to be actually money available for this and there seems to be no space for bushes (without it looking extremely ugly and out-of-place).

Comment

Perhaps they could put up some electified wiring around that area where the people keep peeing on.. Getting a shock in the dick, will put off many folk!

Comment

What is the entrance exam for this school? They check for a pulse?

Texas college student takes topless selfie, hits police car, gets arrested

A 19-year-old Texas A&M University student taking a topless selfie while driving slammed into the rear of a stopped police car and was arrested, police said on Thursday.

The student, Miranda Rader, also had an open bottle of wine in a cup holder next to her, the Bryan Police Department said.

Comment

People acting stupid while drunk is not new
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Just look at Fly
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X