This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    None of this is a blanket statement covering all whites or blacks. These are merely theories I've read about in various articles about the discrepancy.

Maybe because the white suburban user gets high in his living room, without bothering anyone and the black user indulges in public settings and / or causes trouble while buzzed? The type of drug would make a difference, too. Maybe crack cocaine which is more prevalent on the streets is more addictive than say, marijuana? As I understand it, crack is far more likely to result in behavioral problems.

Or maybe it's a crime issue; Maybe the suburban white user can afford his drug, while the urban black user has to engage in some criminal enterprise to get the money to buy it, and the actual cause for the arrest is that crime, and the drug charges are just an add-on 'cause he was carrying at the time?
    Maybe, just maybe, you don't know what you are talking about?
    Maybe you are ignorant?
    Maybe you don't know, and don't care to know?
    How is that fully legal opioid issue with whites working out for you?
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post

He's not dead, just "resting"
      Naw...its dead...

Maybe you are ignorant?
      Maybe all of above!?
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe you are ignorant?
        Don't have time to be sure on this, but it just might be that the opiod issues are due to ILLEGAL use, not legal.

https://www.statnews.com/2016/08/25/...eet-drugs-cdc/

The widespread abuse of the potent opioid fentanyl appears to be largely the result of illicit manufacturing of the synthetic drug as opposed to the misuse of legally prescribed versions of the painkiller, according to two US government studies released Thursday.

Comment

Oh, we can only hope.

Facebook may owe $18G to every Brit affected by data scandal, lawyer says
          Maybe Twitter can be next in line.

One or more of these outfits getting their head handed to them with killing fines is the the only way the survivors will ever start keeping user info secure.

Comment

Oh, we can only hope.

Facebook may owe $18G to every Brit affected by data scandal, lawyer says
            Maybe Twitter can be next in line.

One or more of these outfits getting their head handed to them with killing fines is the the only way the survivors will ever start keeping user info secure.
            Are any reputable news outlets reporting this? Or is only Faux Spews the only place to find this. I did a google search...and found nothing other than Faux Spews or affiliates broadcasting this.
            sigpic

Comment

I hope so too
              that fraudulent POS got Trump elected so if he can lose as much of his ill-begotten money as possible so much the better

Comment

You don't "wish" to kill someone, it's that you both sound like it is A-OK to do so based on what you "feel", and what you "feel" is not based on law.
                Tood and others can only -reflect- what you say, and you say if someone broke into your house, I can kill them, or they "deserve what they get"
                That's how YOU GUYS phrase it, don't blame Tood or others for believing what you say, or how you express yourselves.

Well let's get one thing clear then, I'd use force to defend myself or my family if I felt it was the only option to prevent me or them being hurt, and I wouldn't feel guilt over it, no, but one thing I would not do is just stand aside and say help yourself, nor do I go out looking for a fight, but if that makes me a cold blooded killing machine then I guess so, at least you were able to explain it to me like an adult, so thanks for that.

I didn't originally say I thought it was ok to kill an intruder all those months ago, what I said was if I did whilst defending my family or my property, then I wouldn't feel too guilty about it.

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                I hope so too
                that fraudulent POS got Trump elected so if he can lose as much of his ill-begotten money as possible so much the better
                Hang on, I though Russia got Trump elected, not a British company scraping up data from Facebook?

Comment

I hope so too
                  Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                  Hang on, I though Russia got Trump elected, not a British company scraping up data from Facebook?
                  You're both wrong.
                  There has been no credible evidence that Russia or anyone else hacked the election process, altered vote totals or the like.

The VOTERS got Trump elected.

Comment

You're both wrong.
                    There has been no credible evidence that Russia or anyone else hacked the election process, altered vote totals or the like.

And you're wrong...the ELECTORAL COLLEGE got Trump elected.
                    sigpic

Comment

You're both wrong.
                      this time I wasn't talking about the ruskies. it's a 2 pronged attack the other prong was Facebook (and Analytica etc.) but that one was sort of legal I guess

Russia & Facebook* got Trump elected
                      the voters got screwed

*also FBI & the electoral college. make it a 4 pronged attack (would that be a fork?)

Comment

You're both wrong.

Some has been drinking the Trump Propgansid
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Some has been drinking the Trump Propgansid
                          Either that...or someone has been applying too much "Mango Mussolini Tan-in-a-Bottle" so it is affecting their brain.
                          sigpic

Comment

this time I wasn't talking about the ruskies. it's a 2 pronged attack the other prong was Facebook (and Analytica etc.) but that one was sort of legal I guess

Russia & Facebook* got Trump elected
                            the voters got screwed

*also FBI & the electoral college. make it a 4 pronged attack (would that be a fork?)
                            As I recall, when the prior sorry excuse for a president used FB/Social media to drum up support during his campaigns he was applauded as a trail blazer.

Comment

As I recall, when the prior sorry excuse for a president used FB/Social media to drum up support during his campaigns he was applauded as a trail blazer.
                              Oh please...the Idiot-in-Chief in the White House uses social media for his own agenda...not just to drum up support during election season. How would you like to find out you were fired on twitter a week before the Idiot-in-Chief decided to tell you? The man has no class. If he were to use social media to disseminate information that would be acceptable, but the way he uses it is ridiculous.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                https://i0.wp.com/degravy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/beating.jpg?w=900
                                This is a misrepresentation because everybody knows stormtroopers have poor aim. The horse would still be standing.

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                Are any reputable news outlets reporting this? Or is only Faux Spews the only place to find this. I did a google search...and found nothing other than Faux Spews or affiliates broadcasting this.
                                Not that I know of. The Sun also has an article about it -- but not reputable. It's a claim by law experts and it starts with an IF.

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                                ...if I felt it was the only option...
                                Only the situation would tell, but it wouldn't be your first and only option therefore.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X