This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    any documented cases of a malignant tumour disappearing on its own?

that'd be like a german cockroach infestation receding without cleaning or bug spraying
    Which is why I said that tumors simply do not shrink on their own like that. So the Pope would have to be kissing tons of babies with tumors for the odds to add up to something believable. Then again, something is unlikely until its not...or maybe it is a miracle or not...who knows.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Which is why I said that tumors simply do not shrink on their own like that. So the Pope would have to be kissing tons of babies with tumors for the odds to add up to something believable. Then again, something is unlikely until its not...or maybe it is a miracle or not...who knows.
      I doubt a study using the scientific method will yield any conclusive results. Miracle or luck, whatever fits your boat
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

full circle

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/20/177587...lt-allegations

#mentoo?

Comment

Karma is a B***H.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
            I'm glad a man had the courage to speak out, double standards on this issue are just ridiculous.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
              I'm glad a man had the courage to speak out, double standards on this issue are just ridiculous.
              Agreed.

Hmmm... Maybe I ought to rethink this.

Comment

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...wLN/story.html
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I hope that plan is plastered everywhere from now till november.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    I hope that plan is plastered everywhere from now till november.
                    It's a good one, isn't it...……..
                    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a job for Revere Tood
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

So Asia Argento can molest an underage boy and then cries she didn't do it?

TMZ leaked the story yesterday with a photo of her and him in bed.
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

http://time.com/5374316/michael-cohen-trump-lawyer/
                          sigpic

Comment

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer, will not seek or accept a pardon from the President after pleading guilty to eight federal charges, his lawyer said Wednesday.
                            Don't step in that. Or anything else a lawyer says.

Comment

House Republicans released a budget proposal Tuesday that would balance in nine years — but only by making large cuts to entitlement programs, including Medicare and Social Security, that President Trump has vowed not to touch.
                              And that has as much chance of passing as a blue whale has of flying to Chicago. (We've already had flying pigs thanks to TV ads).

Social security is not known as the 3rd rail of politics for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                So Asia Argento can molest an underage boy and then cries she didn't do it?

TMZ leaked the story yesterday with a photo of her and him in bed.
                                the silence of the #metoo movement on this one is deafening

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                And that has as much chance of passing as a blue whale has of flying to Chicago. (We've already had flying pigs thanks to TV ads).
                                you realize that cutting welfare programs is also part of Koch's agenda right? and he's one of your president's puppeteers

Comment

Working...
                                X