• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He NEVER said anything about De-nuking.
    NEVER
    Read what he said carefully.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Noko has -NEVER- agreed to de-nucularization, EVER.
      The fact that people thought he (Un) would do so is a joke.
      Ummm...I didn't say anything about any claims made to get rid of nukes.

I was talking about Kim's character while drawing a parallel to Mango Mussolini.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Ummm...I didn't say anything about any claims made to get rid of nukes.

I was talking about Kim's character while drawing a parallel to Mango Mussolini.
        I know what you said Carter, I'm just trying to drive home the point that Un and Noko have said exactly ZERO about de-nuking.
        They don't need research, cause they have the capability to create nukes, so when gullible rubes read "no more research" they think "oh, they will stop"
        No, it's just not Needed anymore, and all the launch missiles were the real tests.
        In around 1-2 years time at most, we will be hearing the same from Iran, but they already have the delivery systems sorted out.
        sigpic

Comment

They don't need research, cause they have the capability to create nukes
          ain't Iran's nuke program supposed to be more advanced than Noko's? (that's the international consensus)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
            ain't Iran's nuke program supposed to be more advanced than Noko's? (that's the international consensus)
            Yes, and it just got unchained, unless the rest of the signatories to the Iran deal can keep them in it without the US.
            Given that the US broke the deal, but still claims that UN inspectors should still be allowed to look where they want (ROFLMFAO!!), I don't see that happening UNLESS the world basically shuns the USA, a dangerous path with a World power that has been given what amounts to a free hand for 80 years in an age of knowledge expanding at it's current rate.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, and it just got unchained
              but the consensus is also that even Iran can't make nukes yet if so how could Noko?

Comment

Don't mistake the ability to make with the ability to get resources required.
                I can't make a Gin and Tonic with a lime spritzer without Gin, Tonic, and lime, but I can sure as hell know how to make one.
                Noko just bamboozled the world because no one was listening to what they actually said, just what they wanted to hear.
                sigpic

Comment

so atm what would it take for Noko to be able to actually make a nuke (and Iran but Im more worried about Noko)

Comment

so atm what would it take for Noko to be able to actually make a nuke (and Iran but Im more worried about Noko)
                    Nothing??
                    You don't give up R&D openly unless that R&D is finished with.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gatefan - research never stops. Nuclear bombs come in shapes and sizes. You want one that can be carried by a missile, you have to research. You want a hydrogen bomb, you need to research; you want a tactical mini-nuke that can be fired from a howitzer or delivered by a spy to the enemy capital in a cement mixer truck, you need to research. The problem for NK is twofold. First, new nuke designs need to be live-tested, and their only safe testing ground, which was dug under a mountain, has collapsed during the last test. The offer to stop NK nuclear program followed soon after. Second, North Korea can't afford a full-blown nuclear arsenal as those things are quite expensive. They have no choice but to settle for a nominal nuclear weapons capability which could serve as psychological deterrence.
                      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

No it's not.
                        If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

One for soul:
                          https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/okl...d-food-stamps/
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                            No it's not.
                            Agreed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                              Gatefan - research never stops. Nuclear bombs come in shapes and sizes. You want one that can be carried by a missile, you have to research. You want a hydrogen bomb, you need to research; you want a tactical mini-nuke that can be fired from a howitzer or delivered by a spy to the enemy capital in a cement mixer truck, you need to research. The problem for NK is twofold. First, new nuke designs need to be live-tested, and their only safe testing ground, which was dug under a mountain, has collapsed during the last test. The offer to stop NK nuclear program followed soon after. Second, North Korea can't afford a full-blown nuclear arsenal as those things are quite expensive. They have no choice but to settle for a nominal nuclear weapons capability which could serve as psychological deterrence.
                              Womble, they never offered to stop having nukes, get this notion out of your brain, they offered to stop research. Noko has, as you noted a limited budget, and a dirty bomb will serve their purposes as much as a tactical weapon. The delivery tech, which everyone let go is done, so now they can drop cheap dirty nukes in the US, or here, or in your neck of the woods. Two "nominal" nukes brought an axis power to it's knees (the one that actually was suicidal), and they are well below what we consider nominal now. Even 10 dirty nukes being delivered would alter the world (let alone the more precise, targeted response). You don't need 4000 nukes like the USA or Russia, you just need to wipe your target off the map, and let humanity "respond" true to form.
                              sigpic

Comment

actually I'm used to this by now it's common knowledge that the neocons are only Prolife™ until the person's alive

Comment

Working...
                                X