X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    I have no problem with that.
    Cool, point out a abistinence program that agrees.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      Try saying "happy holidays" to a republican.
      Blasphemy!!

They are putting the Merry back in Christmas -- they are taking back their holiday.
      And here I was hoping the pagans finally got their day back, but nope...

Don't these people understand the word analogy?
      Not quite sure how gum fits in... I'm not seeing the connection.

What do they expect them to do? Do they have to show pictures? Are the schools that frakked up that they can't use analogies because they won't be understood?
      Are the schools that much of a prude they can't show pictures?
      We got pictures for crying out loud -- the biology pictures kind, not actual photographs. And a banana... to put the condom on.

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
      We don't have that kind of system, the chancellor announces what he's going to do in the budget, and his party vote it through, the only time it wouldn't happen is if there were government rebels voting against it, or we had a minority ruling government.
      I see.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      I don't think the gum is the issue but rather the message. Once you have sex, you're spoiled goods.
      Could also be: spit it out and don't swallow.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Not quite sure how gum fits in... I'm not seeing the connection.
        Are you really serious? You don't get the analogy?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          You missed Toods point.
          You pay tax on the seeds, sure, you buy them, they do not come around and tax the produce you grow from those seeds as long as it is for your own use.
          actually it says "trees, shrubs, AND seeds"....so it does sound like they could conceivably place another tax on the products of those seeds by classifying them as "shrubs" or "trees"

reminds me of the Monty Python Holy Grail spoof scene where they gotta buy shrubbery for the knights who must be annoying

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            actually it says "trees, shrubs, AND seeds"....so it does sound like they could conceivably place another tax on the products of those seeds by classifying them as "shrubs" or "trees"

reminds me of the Monty Python Holy Grail spoof scene where they gotta buy shrubbery for the knights who must be annoying
            To attract a sales tax, you have to ........... sell them.
            sigpic

Comment

Uhm... no... I really don't see it.

I'm not kidding, I'm really not.

Comment

You should explain it.
                sigpic

Comment

To attract a sales tax, you have to ........... sell them.
                  you don't know NYS very well do you? they're very adept at manufacturing new ways to screw us over financially

Comment

you don't know NYS very well do you? they're very adept at manufacturing new ways to screw us over financially
                    I think you have to live here to have a handle on just how frakked up this state is.

Comment

I think you have to live here to have a handle on just how frakked up this state is.
                      you two should move to a red state like Alabama then.................
                      sigpic

Comment

Prudes, they don't deserve sex.

Not sure what you mean Pooks, can you elaborate?
                        I get the "15 minutes of fame" sarcasm, I miss the fairytale part.
                        The prince kissing the princess, it is what the woman was talking about, removing it from the curriculum, does the woman not realise that the kids will want to read it even more to see what he/she is missing, bit like a 'Mary Whitehouse' effect
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          The prince kissing the princess, it is what the woman was talking about, removing it from the curriculum, does the woman not realise that the kids will want to read it even more to see what he/she is missing, bit like a 'Mary Whitehouse' effect
                          Ahh, I see.
                          sigpic

Comment

Man yelling "Allahu Akbar" smashes Jewish restaurant window in Amsterdam.

Observe how the two policemen stand by at a distance and do NOT interfere while he hacks away at the restaurant window, do not stop him from going inside and grabbing the Israeli flag, and only tackle him after he comes out.
                            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Here's an article with more than just the video -- and it doesn't look like those two officers aren't doing anything. They are, as far as I can tell, waiting for an opportune moment to arrest him. When he's banging on the window and door, he still has one hand free but when he walks out with the flag, both his hands are occupied and I think as an officer I like to keep the damage to my person to a minimum. They used pepperspray to put him down... and they did.

Man with Palestinian flag breaks windows of kosher restaurant in Amsterdam
                              By Janene Pieters on December 7, 2017 - 14:20

From Reuters: Man with Palestinian flag smashes Jewish restaurant windows in Dutch capital

From DutchNews.nl with a few more extra details: Man waving Palestinian flag smashes Amsterdam kosher restaurant window

And one from the Jewish Telegraphic Agency: Man holding Palestinian flag smashes windows of Amsterdam kosher restaurant

Sidenote: fascinated by the slight differences in reporting, depending who the audience is. Thought the story is the same in all 4 reports -- no changes were made.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                                Man yelling "Allahu Akbar" smashes Jewish restaurant window in Amsterdam.

Observe how the two policemen stand by at a distance and do NOT interfere while he hacks away at the restaurant window, do not stop him from going inside and grabbing the Israeli flag, and only tackle him after he comes out.
                                Notice how no one died over a flag?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X