X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wait... this is hilarious...

From the interview transcript:

Trump: "I know that Lamar Alexander’s a fine man, and he is really in there to do good for the people."

Comment by Vox:
    "Trump has no information about, interest in, or knowledge of the substance of the bill. Instead, he judges it entirely on the basis of his personal impressions of the legislators involved. Except while he vouches that Alexander is “a fine man,” he hasn’t bothered to get to know Murray at all, even though SHE’s the top Democrat on the committee with jurisdiction over health care and health care was his main legislative initiative for the first nine months of his administration."

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

On third thought... Vox' way of adding that light undertone, that definitely snorting-way of saying how it's like and casually correcting the Idiot in Chief, does make this a brilliant article.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        On third thought... Vox' way of adding that light undertone, that definitely snorting-way of saying how it's like and casually correcting the Idiot in Chief, does make this a brilliant article.
        I like Vox, but it is certainly left leaning and what you and I see as amusing mockery, the right tends to view as "liberal elitism"
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          This made me snort -- it has come to the point you feel the need to specify which dictator you mean.

Kimmy and his generals are hardly innocent, but the people starving under his rule, the defectors are hardly complicit in his crimes.

That's the thing, isn't it -- that NK would be the one to fire first, but if they do, they won't have the backing of China.
          Kimmy is stir crazy but whether he's crazy enough to shoot one off -- I highly doubt it.

Agent Orange, in my opinion, is more likely to shoot first -- to deflect from one thing or another.

You wanted to flatten Pyongyang... that's plenty civilians who will die, wether by MOB or Nuke. But it would be naive to think Kimmy would be there to see it. You're still aiming your weapons at the people who have no choice in the matter.

When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.

^^ Indeed.

Flattening Pyonyang is not going after Kimmy. That's playing right into the moron's hands.

Full on 1930-protectionism, or more liberal?

Pros & Cons of Protectionism

For someone who claims to support US workers, you seem more than happy to let companies go belly-up who employ those same workers.

I have a quick solution to this -- DNA test. Who knows, maybe she does have black ancestory... *shrug*
          well as I've said before...I'm no great fan of his and think the GOP could've ran someone a lot better than abloviating loudmouth with stage 5 "foot-in-mouth"-itis

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            I like Vox, but it is certainly left leaning and what you and I see as amusing mockery, the right tends to view as "liberal elitism"
            Is Vox any different than buzzfeed? Not really a fan.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

I'm a fan of mocking Trump. It's my favorite comedy
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                Is Vox any different than buzzfeed? Not really a fan.
                Vox tends to do more thorough research, and is not quite as left as buzzfeed.
                sigpic

Comment

Did ISIS declare itself a victim of sexual harrassment by Harvey Weinstein yet?
                  If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                    I thought they would have declared him as a weapon.
                    sigpic

Comment

A WMD? (Weapon of Mass Defloweration)

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        Vox tends to do more thorough research, and is not quite as left as buzzfeed.
                        "Not quite as" isn't exactly saying much though considering that we are talking about buzzfeed.

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                        Wouldn't they be more likely to claim responsibility?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Not entirely sure, he's useful...

Comment

And another nut job blows up.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/new...red/index.html

Let me guess, we gotta ban truck rental now?

At least they got this guy alive, we can find out what set him off.
                            I still don't think they know what triggered 'Vegas.

Comment

I have grown fatigued with this.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

With what have you grown fatigued with Mr Toodles?

Guy Fawkes night here, noisy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X