This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Incorrect. By her holding a severed head, she in essence called for him to be assassinated..

and as

shows, that is illegal.
    Telling your fans that you should beat people up and he will pay the legal bills is -also- a crime.
    So is profiting of public service
    So is obstruction of justice
    So is running a scam "university"
    Should I go on?
    If someone's breaking the law, HOW can they be good?
    Do not confuse law with morality. The FF, were they good? They broke the law, they were traitors.
    Since when has 'malice' made a difference in whether what you do is a crime or not'?
    It affects punishment.
    OK Mr illegal, you did the wrong thing, you get deported, Illegal junior, you get a suspended sentence, so if you do anything else illegal, you get deported as well, be good and that's the end of it. -all kinds- of trials end up with a finding of guilt and no immediate punishment via suspended sentences.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      If someone's breaking the law, HOW can they be good?

Since when has 'malice' made a difference in whether what you do is a crime or not'?
      Would a mother who steels bread to feed her starving children be bad? Where the people involved in the underground railroad bad? How about the partisans in WWII occupied territories, were they bad people? How about every Confederate soldier (Treason is a high crime), were they bad solely because of their treasonous acts? Speaking of treason, as GF mentioned, is the very nature of our existence as a country bad because of the manner in which it was conceived? Rosa Parks broke the law, was she bad? How about Gandhi? He broke a few laws too. Do I really need to go on here?
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Toodles has gone dotty
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
          Toodles has gone dotty
          It was designed to smoke out the lurkers...looks like it worked.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

I always lurk, and are you sitting on this thread, cause that was fast lol
            sigpic

Comment

I will sit in pookey
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Just the right timing I guess?
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I will sit in pookey
                  That's worrying

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  Just the right timing I guess?
                  Aha lol
                  sigpic

Comment

It will work
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      Telling your fans that you should beat people up and he will pay the legal bills is -also- a crime.
                      So is profiting of public service
                      So every politician who has made money off of speeches is guilty?

So is obstruction of justice
                      And how did he obstruct justice??

Comment

Ultimate facepalm.jpg
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42417[/ATTACH]
                          That was good.

Comment

Well, the NFL overpaid hacks are at it again, with entire teams taking a knee, disrespecting the flag/anthem.. Seems like i will be boycotting the ENTIRE ****ing league. And since i don't watch the NBA, MLB or NHL, that leaves only UFC and MLS to watch (For USA sports)..

Comment

Given the millions and millions the NFL brings in I doubt any boycott is going to matter
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Boycott or not, the on field antics of these spoiled rich kids is hurting the viewership.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...uned-nfl-games

I expect the league's owners will stifle this nonsense in the coming off-season.

Absolutely, the players have the right to their opinions, and the right to express them. But not while they're on the clock, in uniforms provided by their employers. Write a letter to the editor of the local paper, take out their own TV advertising, whatever. I don't care. But not while they're on their boss's time.

Comment

Working...
                                X