This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Yes, it is wrong. Violence isn't the answer.
    (reality check: Law itself is violence)
    sounds a lot like the motto of one of the 2 camps during the US presidentials: "when they go low we go high". lol. how did that work out for them?
    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Then why is it, its from the LEFT, we see calls for rioting, assassinating trump, assaulting trump supporters all over??
    you mean it's the left who nearly beat to death republican Austyn Crites?
    you mean it's the left that called for assassinating Obama?

where were you from 2008-2015? in a coma or in a cave? +_-

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      sounds a lot like the motto of one of the 2 camps during the US presidentials: "when they go low we go high". lol. how did that work out for them?
      you mean it's the left who nearly beat to death republican Austyn Crites?
      you mean it's the left that called for assassinating Obama?

where were you from 2008-2015? in a coma or in a cave? +_-
      Is this where we get the tired old and yet dragged out again "There is more Terrorism committed by the Right...." schpel Again?
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
        Is this where we get the tired old and yet dragged out again "There is more Terrorism committed by the Right...." schpel Again?
        hey the (self)Right(eous) set the example...right?

Comment

Some body has to. The Left is far ti Irresponsible to ever do it.

And the Left holds the Medal on being the Most Self Righteous Gluteus Maximus Exhaust Port like.

But then Soully has that medal setting on his mantle right now.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

All this fighting between right and left sides is why I choose up. My way is above you all. I suggest we go back to the war against vegans and vegetarians. *eats bacon* For the glory of the meat
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Some body has to. The Left is far ti Irresponsible to ever do it.

And the Left holds the Medal on being the Most Self Righteous Gluteus Maximus Exhaust Port like.

But then Soully has that medal setting on his mantle right now.
              as opposed to the Right which is very responsible...for a lot of ****

and the Self-Right-eous' lack of said exhaust port explains why you're so full of ..it +_+
              (no medal for you though)

Comment

as opposed to the Right which is very responsible...for a lot of ****

and the Self-Right-eous' lack of said exhaust port explains why you're so full of ..it
                (no medal for you though)
                I have one for him:
                troll trump.jpg
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                  Nope....not on the armies themselves, but on the armies' budget...I would imagine that what that means is that the amount of the national budget spent on military operations comes up for review every 2 years, unless it was changed in one of the Amendments
                  Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  I'm pretty sure a lawyer would argue that new appropriations bills every year, or every other year would be legal within that statute, because the appropriation doesn't exceed the limit of two years.
                  This would be true, if we ignore everything we know about the people who wrote that clause, the historical and legal context of which it was written, and how it was carried out in their lifetimes. But the intent of the law is often as important a the letter of the law.

If the Russians have/had "incriminating information" on Hillary...why didn't they give it to Law Enforcement and just get her arrested? Oh wait because the Clinton's are ABOVE the Law... I forgot.
                  That's a very good question. Why wouldn't they give it to the proper authorities? There's no need to go through back channels. Unless that information was obtained through less than legal means...

Eh. This will just turn out to be just another chapter in the ongoing story of "The Little Leftist that cried Russian"

I have lost count of how many times this has been told now.

And funny how we didn't get this kind of Up Cry for Justice when Obama interfered in the Israeli Prime Minister Elections when he was opposed to Netnyahu .

Why is that GF?

Oh wait.. Leftist Hypocrisy.

I (almost) forgot.
                  It's not illegal for us to mess with other countries, but I am not okay with other countries messing with us.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Which to me is hypocritical.. We can do it to them, but they can't do it to us..

Comment

It has been said that Being a Leftist/Liberal means you never have to be sorry for the things you do.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

For The Glory Of Mankind
                        -Yorha motto
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

...acorn operatives...
                          What is an acorn operative?

Cause I'm having a visual right now of something that isn't it.

Why is it when liberals rant about things being conservative they always trott those things out.
                          Because those happen to be the things which are currently being fought against by your conservative right.

YES we on the right see marriage as it has been for thousands of years.. ONE MAN-one woman.
                          Err... actually, that's not how it's been for thousands of years, but okay...
                          The church took the contract and molded it into the virtuous one man-one woman thing. By which it meant, that only a man and a woman could be united before God as their witness (love was optional as most marriages were arranged).

As to the arrangement, if you were (un)lucky enough to be a member of the nobility or royalty, chances were your "marriage" was arranged at birth with a prince/princess from another family so that more power and land could be gained. Unfortunately this also meant the occasional union between brothers and sisters, cousins -- history has a had a few mentally challenged rulers in its time due to the familial bonds of parents.

Fun fact: in England, around the time of the Celtic tribes it was customary for a boy and girl of age to live together for a year, after their union (or marriage as you will) -- most were arranged marriages anyway, they were to decide whether they liked each other and wanted to stay together or that it wasn't working. If it wasn't working, they divorced (as it were) and each going back to their own tribe (any children born into that one year, would stay with the mother).

The way marriage is defined by the church, and the way it's been for "thousands of years" is far different. Marriage is and was a contract between two people, with the intention to gain land, power, a title perhaps, an heir or two was a given (and if the wife were barren problematic).

You didn't marry for love, you married for money, power, gain. You married within your class, not lower (upper was a good match -- always better).

Point in fact: this kind of marriage is still being practiced all over the world.

But whether you like it or not, marriage is still, and will always be a contract between two people. One that can be broken by both parties or one party, with benefits and gains for both partners.

Most of us will marry for love, or are married to the person we love, or aspire to wed the person we might love in the future. Or join in a civil partnership without the full marriage.

But boy, marriage has evolved since how it was thousands of years ago...

BUT that doesn't mean we automatically want to remove any equality for LGBTQ marriages.
                          No, you only want it defined as between one man and one woman, or only between heterosexual couples.
                          Completely and utterly ignoring the beneficial gains a marriage contract brings with it. A marriage is not religious, it's legal.

On Abortion, i take it then you feel woman should be able to have an abortion for ANY REASON what so ever, any time they want, as often as they want..?
                          You seem to severaly underestimate the psychological impact even one abortion has on a person.

And if you look at it, its NOT BEEN the republicans that stymed voting rights..
                          WHICH PARTY was it that fought in the civil rights era to GET blacks the vote? REPUBLICANS.
                          Which fought against those bills? DEMOCRATS!
                          Except that's no longer applicable is it -- the parties have reversed.

Then why is it, its from the LEFT, we see calls for rioting, assassinating trump, assaulting trump supporters all over??
                          Because you ignore the same calls from the right.

And if that's really want feminists wnt, MORE pay cause "Hey, they require more clothing", and that's equality blah blah.. THEN SOMEONE at that firm obviously needs a MRI to ensure they still have a brain.
                          If you actually believe that, you're quite the gullible man.

I guess so, but violence is never the answer.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          All this fighting between right and left sides is why I choose up. My way is above you all. I suggest we go back to the war against vegans and vegetarians. *eats bacon* For the glory of the meat
                          Vegans and vegetarians are just bad hunters -- everybody knows that.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          This would be true, if we ignore everything we know about the people who wrote that clause, the historical and legal context of which it was written, and how it was carried out in their lifetimes. But the intent of the law is often as important a the letter of the law.
                          Isn't that what you have Neil Gorsuch for -- isn't he one of those "to-the-letter" judges.

LOL would be hilarious if a case were brought before SCOTUS about the 2nd Amendment -- I can already imagine the uproar.

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                          For The Glory Of WomanMankind
                          -Yorha motto
                          There, fixed it.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh FH

You didn't get the game reference did you?
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              You seem to severaly underestimate the psychological impact even one abortion has on a person.
                              It can't have all that big an impact or there wouldn't be any abortions, aside from those needed to save the life of the mother. And I mean the life of the mother, not the lifestyle of the mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                It can't have all that big an impact or there wouldn't be any abortions, aside from those needed to save the life of the mother. And I mean the life of the mother, not the lifestyle of the mother.
                                so send rape victims to prison sharia-style sounds fair :|

Comment

Working...
                                X