X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    cept the Trumpeters' devotion makes the Obamaniacs look like apatheists
    That would be true if it weren't for the major fact that nearly if not all of the current Violence is being carried out by the leftist extremists. Like AntiFa, BLM and the like....
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Fly is soon going to be out of a job. Maybe GF will let him babysit his children
    Finally, Jel can get a burger the way he likes it. Truly Soulless and completely human interaction free.

But hey, at least the people that voted for that $15 dollar min wage had it good for a little while before businesses were forced to find a cheaper mode of work. Way to Go GUYS!
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the flyattractor View Post
      that would be true if it weren't for the major fact that nearly if not all of the current violence is being carried out by the leftist extremists. Like antifa, blm and the like....
      covfafake news!

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
        What *insulting* comments? Are you *that* blind that you see (words), but do NOT see (as Jesus would say)..? Jeeze, (while typing this up) even looking at the few comments posted above this posting are thick with the liberal/leftist teeth chomping bite-marks.

Go back about 2 pages and oodles of others beyond and in between previous to that.. There's been pages where nearly the entire page of comments is just dripping with thick, mucky anti-Trump resentment and loaded sarcasms. Sure, morph the initial sarcasms into something else, just to disguise poking at the original, core source. I don't need to repost them here. *you* all know who *you* are.
        Most of those seem to be coming from Fly...
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          You ever notice how Fly and Soul act the same but just different political ideologies?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Did Toodie just imply that I am not really taking this DEBATE SERIOUSLY?!

You ever notice how Fly and Soul act the same but just different political ideologies?
            How would Jel know that? Seeing as how he "SUPPOSEDLY" has me on IGNORE!?
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

Since you pointed it out. But for some reason Soul's comments don't seem as grating, maybe it's the color of the text.
              Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
              Did Toodie just imply that I am not really taking this DEBATE SERIOUSLY?!

How would Jel know that? Seeing as how he "SUPPOSEDLY" has me on IGNORE!?
              You weren't always on his ignore list.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Since you pointed it out. But for some reason Soul's comments don't seem as grating, maybe it's the color of the text.

Yes, It is funny how a simple bright color can tend to get people to react in negative ways...I would think there is some actual SCIENCE behind that but I don't care enough to look it up.

Yes, but it didn't take long to get there.
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

I can see his post because you quoted him aretood and others like you quote him. That is why I see he is still childish as ever. I will grant Soul is a little better as he periodically has a time when he makes sense
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

This is a Sci Fi TV Fantasy message board.. I LEFT SENSE AT HOME IN THE CUPBOARD!
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

I can see his post because you quoted him aretood and others like you quote him. That is why I see he is still childish as ever. I will grant Soul is a little better as he periodically has a time when he makes sense
                      if u haven't noticed I only write in bright red when addressing Flyat as he likes to write in flashy neon green (attention seeker aint he (or maybe he's a closet tree-hugger?))

Comment

I have noticed. I just didn't really care. Your attention seeker idea has merit
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Remind you of anything?
                          Avocado-Taste-Disgusting.jpg
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

So you aren't letting Fly babysit when he loses his burger flipping job
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I would rather let annoyed.
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

What are you going to do Annoyed makes them bully immigrants
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X