This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    What, you think everyone who has a job wanted to be doing that? A great many people don't like their jobs, and in fact hate them, but they have to put food on the table and a roof over their head, they have to take whatever they can get hired for. What is it, about 25% of college graduates don't end up working in the field they went to school for?

And legal residents don't have access to the same schools, doctors and hospitals, transportation infrastructure and everything else that citizens have?
    Or is it just that they deserve to have it handed to them? No one is handing all that to US citizens either.

Not in its current form.
    Heck given my bad experiences in food service I'd rather have the farm work....although it looks like I might be getting in on a massage therapy practice soon but as an independent contractor which means I would have to drum up my own set of clients and would probably still need a 2nd job that's a steadier w-2 wage earning job to supplement it

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Provide them what they need to exist, and -try- to educate them about how much better things are if they are productive members of society.
      We've been educating the moochers of society for how long? We've spent what, over 3 trillion combating 'poverty' but have MORE IN IT NOW than we did before we started the war on poverty..
      THAT TO ME should tell you, that what we are currently doing DOESN"T WORK!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Looks like Tom, Dick and Harry are not interested in the farm jobs:

Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don’t want the job

How so?
      Many don't want to 'sweaty' work.. I am trying to remember where i saw it, but there was one college down south, that had over a DOZEN representatives of a # of industries offering info on 'apprentiseships' and the common answer they were getting from the students about WHY they didn't want to get those apprenticeships was "EEW, why sweat on those manual labor jobs, i wanna get an office job"..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Many don't want to 'sweaty' work.. I am trying to remember where i saw it, but there was one college down south, that had over a DOZEN representatives of a # of industries offering info on 'apprentiseships' and the common answer they were getting from the students about WHY they didn't want to get those apprenticeships was "EEW, why sweat on those manual labor jobs, i wanna get an office job"..
        good thing there's immigration to take care of that isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          We've been educating the moochers of society for how long? We've spent what, over 3 trillion combating 'poverty' but have MORE IN IT NOW than we did before we started the war on poverty..
          THAT TO ME should tell you, that what we are currently doing DOESN"T WORK!

yeah.....the good ol' "me first" generation that doesn't wanna make any sacrifices whatsoever, including working those "sweaty" physical labor jobs.....and we wonder why obesity is such an epidemic >.<

Comment

So if you got rid of every illegal inside the USA who would do those jobs that they do?
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I'll do it. I always have to do it
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I'll do it. I always have to do it
                I've long thought you were an illegal immigrant. From jegatia, perhaps, but illegal just the same.

Comment

GF was right. You are obsessed with illegals
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Aliens!!.jpg
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42253[/ATTACH]
                        Now I have take you to my spaceship
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Cool
                          sigpic

Comment

I like Sharky
                            sigpic

Comment

Cool
                              We look forward to the probing
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                We look forward to the probing
                                You are going to get fly excited, you know how he rolls.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X