This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    So hold on. India is not obligated to do a DAMN THING to reduce their emissions till everyone else (read the us) gives them 2.5 TRILLION dollars in aid?
    How long have I been saying the whole climate change thing is just a mechanism for the transfer of wealth?
    The U.N. is desperate for a way to obtain the authority to levy taxes on the US. I'm pretty sure that the TPP included provisions where an "international committee" or some such would have the power to fine US companies for various shiznit.

G.F.Y. is the only proper response to any such deal.

Comment

Did someone take Annoyed's tin foil hat
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

seems pretty firmly attached..........
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

But he has this crackpot idea that global warming is a rich person scam
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            But he has this crackpot idea that global warming is a rich person scam

Hey his idol Trump said so, therefore it must be true.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Hey his idol Trump said so, therefore it must be true.
              Hardly. I've been saying it's a wealth transfer scheme for a lot longer than Trump has been in politics.

Comment

And another example of why public employee unions are evil. And this one isn't even in NY.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/06...r-lawsuit.html

The controversial practice of having “ghost teachers” in public schools is haunting another Pennsylvania school district.

A lawsuit was recently filed against the Reading School District in eastern Pennsylvania, alleging that so-called ghost teachers have been paid more than $500,000, essentially to skip teaching classes and instead work full time for the local teachers’ union, the Reading Education Association (REA).

Under current state law, a collective bargaining agreement between a union and a school district can require the district to allow teachers to work full time for the union while still drawing a teacher’s salary and benefits. Such ghost teachers are also paid by their union.
                Sweet deal, isn't it?
                And people wonder why the public schools are failing.

Comment

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/07/po...ion/index.html

And you wonder why your entire nation is failing...........
                  sigpic

Comment

I know why we are failing. We elected a child
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/07/po...ion/index.html

And you wonder why your entire nation is failing...........
                      It's been like that for years.. Trump didn't start it..

Comment

It's actually the media and the political left that are acting like children.
                        They didn't get their way, and they've been stomping their feet on the ground, threatening to hold their breath till they turn blue and all sort of other spoiled-rotten child like behavior every since.

Comment

It would be more convincing if the child wasn't throwing temper tantrums that his Muslim ban can't get passed
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Is the US now ruled by a Kindergarten ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              It's actually the media and the political left that are acting like children.
                              They didn't get their way, and they've been stomping their feet on the ground, threatening to hold their breath till they turn blue and all sort of other spoiled-rotten child like behavior every since.
                              Yeah, Damn liburals and their damn morals, caring about things like the law and people, and calling trump on his BS, why can't they just listen to the fox spin machine.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                                Is the US now ruled by a Kindergarten ?
                                I think he is preschool. By kindergarten, we were already expected to not cry when we didn't get our way
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X