This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    # 1 may be in some jurisdictions, but I doubt it.
    # 2 & 3 certainly are chargeable offenses. (justifiably so, in my view)
    #1 is not illegal, anywhere. And if by some weird chance it is, it would be unconstitutional.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Are you suggesting inciting a riot is a criminal offence?
      I'd like someone to punch you in the face, and I'll pay the court costs.
      Yes it is. Well here in the US at least.
      This is from Conneticutt
      Inciting to riot: Class A misdemeanor. (a) A person is guilty of inciting to riot when he advocates, urges or organizes six or more persons to engage in tumultuous and violent conduct of a kind likely to cause public alarm. (b) Inciting to riot is a class A misdemeanor.
      Ca, and most other states also have it on the law books..

Comment

Better arrest your president then, cause I quoted him.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Is United trying to go out of business?

Bride and groom on way to wedding booted off United flight

[edit]
          Seems Delta has the right idea though..
          Delta will pay flyers up to $10,000 to give up seats on overbooked flights
          [/edit]
          Last edited by Annoyed; 17 April 2017, 03:26 AM.

Comment

You learned nothing from what womble told you, did you?
            Of course not, you know better.
            sigpic

Comment

As I said to Womble, he can spout off all the corporate-speak gobbledy-gook and legalese he wants, and it doesn't change the facts one tiny bit. United was out of line throwing that guy off, and probably was this time, too, if the facts hold up.

Comment

As I said to Womble, he can spout off all the corporate-speak gobbledy-gook and legalese he wants, and it doesn't change the facts one tiny bit. United was out of line throwing that guy off, and probably was this time, too, if the facts hold up.
                Remind me to just hand wave away the law next time you're talking about illegal immigration.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

I've conceded that it's legally acceptable as the laws stand now. Legal or not, it's still wrong.

Comment

I've conceded that it's legally acceptable as the laws stand now. Legal or not, it's still wrong.

Fair enough then.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

You've lost sight of the more important fact...

The brutal assault he suffered while being removed from the plane..

Comment

# 2 & 3 certainly are chargeable offenses. (justifiably so, in my view)
                        cf. #2 you certainly didn't mind when Obama's opponents were calling for his assassination after his legit election yet it becomes wrong when it targets an illegitimate president

Comment

And that's the thing. From hearing the story of that couple.. "we had to move cause the guy was laying down in our seats."

Sorry, but i have NEVER been on a plane during the boarding where someone Laid down, taking up 3 seats especially when those other 2 seats WERE ticketed.
                          Sure, during a flight if the seat(s) were empty (cause those who got the tickets for those spots failed to show up), i have seen people lounge across them to sleep. BUT THAT's in flight. NOT when the frikken plane's at the gate.
                          So i have to take THEIR story with a grain of salt right now...

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                            cf. #2 you certainly didn't mind when Obama's opponents were calling for his assassination after his legit election yet it becomes wrong when it targets an illegitimate president
                            1: When did you ever see me support assassination as a solution to not liking a president?
                            2: Trump's election is every bit as legitimate as his predecessors was. As defined by the rules they both ran under. And no one has produced any evidence that anyone, Russian or other managed to hack the voting machines and alter the vote count. So put a sock in that one.

Comment

1: When did you ever see me support assassination as a solution to not liking a president?
                              When did you see anyone but SR say it was? You can find clips of people saying it, sure, and I bet half will be dem, and half will be repub.
                              2: Trump's election is every bit as legitimate as his predecessors was. As defined by the rules they both ran under.
                              Yes, just like what UA did was legitimate.
                              And no one has produced any evidence that anyone, Russian or other managed to hack the voting machines and alter the vote count. So put a sock in that one.
                              There are other ways to affect the election besides altering the count, but you don't believe in that, do you.
                              sigpic

Comment

i4i - if the neocons said it for a legit president then there's no harm in saying it for an illegit one

btw @Annoyed your own CIA believes the ruskies were involved
                                and that's not counting your media which actually supported the LSOS (while pretending to oppose him). and voter intimidation (typical neocon MO)

Comment

Working...
                                X