This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    But since nothing happened to Shillary for doing FAR worse, why should PENCE be punished?
    but since nothing happened to the LSOS for doing FAR FAR worse, why should Shillary be punished?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Don't get your hopes up. It ain't gonna happen.

Oh I know that but hypothetically what might happen in such a situation?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Pence got hacked in the Summer -- my memory was correct.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Brilliant article on BBC.com:

Donald Trump and the end of American exceptionalism?

A look at "America First".
          Annoyed, you're gonna love it (maybe not the first part, but definitely the second).

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Did Hillary get hacked?

I can't remember, cause Pence did get hacked if I'm not mistaken.
            There was quite a few mentionings of it in the run ups that she WAS hacked..

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
            but since nothing happened to the LSOS for doing FAR FAR worse, why should Shillary be punished?
            True, OBAMA has gotten awaay with a hell of a lot..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              True, OBAMA has gotten awaay with a hell of a lot..
              (yeah man he had the audacity to vote some minor laws that Wall Street didn't like but fortunately the LSOS recently undid those eh?)

and the LSOS has got away with far worse than Obama

like high treason & btw given the foreign power he colluded with what do you think Eisenhower JFK or Reagan would think of that?

Comment

I love how people keep blaming Obama for nothing that he ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  Well, of course you have to maintain the thing. That's why modern cars have those reservoirs next to the radiator. The radiator cap acts as a check valve. Assuming the system is filled when the cap is closed, as the engine warms, the coolant expands, and the excess goes into the reservoir. When the engine cools, the coolant contracts, and the negative pressure sucks the coolant back into the system; this prevents the formation of air pockets as you describe.
                  Yeah my car has one of them setups.

My neighbour has blown two engines because they don't know how to top up the water or oil, guess what profession they work in? (Not car related).

Comment

Probably something where they don't have to do much and are grossly overpaid.
                    College degrees up the ying yang but don't have the common sense God promised a doorknob.

Comment

Close enough, she's a teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                        Close enough, she's a teacher.
                        Heh. She ought to fit right in around here. This place is rotten with them.
                        (Oh, hello, SQ, Anja, Tood, Mrs GF... )

Comment

I think Anja is Mrs. GF
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Why everyone pick on teachers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                              My neighbour has blown two engines because they don't know how to top up the water or oil, guess what profession they work in? (Not car related).
                              It's fascinating how everyone thinks they're all car savvy... when they are in fact, not really.

Besides, what you mention is basic understanding of how a car engine works. Not everyone's interested in knowing such things.

You don't know everything about everything either.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                It's fascinating how everyone thinks they're all car savvy... when they are in fact, not really.
                                In my case, I actually am pretty car savvy. I grew up working on them, and spent the first half of my working life as a mechanic; cars & boats mostly. In the early 90's, I screwed my shoulders up to the point where I could no longer do that work efficiently enough to make a living, so I had to turn to something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X