This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Marco "Gang of 8 for amnesty" rubio? You kidding me?

When i saw that Facebook thing, i was like "and who's gonna be the fact checkers? SNoops? A liberal site. Breibart? Same thing.
    Then i read into it more and seeing ALL the hate FB is getting on this, i wonder if they will reconsider..
    ALL i know is it reinforces my commitment to NEVER having a FB account!!

Sort of like the whole hands up-don't shoot mantra of BLM??? Which came about cause of FAKE NEWS about Michael brown, having his hands up rather than going for the cops gun!.. OR the "Don't choke, i can't breath" mantra for Eric Garner in NY?

OR doesn't THAT FAKE news count?
    Poor garhkal. He is really stuck on this us vs them mentality
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm defending anybody's right to say anything they want.

If some whackadoodle posts some nonsense that goes viral it is my responsibility to give that post all due consideration.

I can choose to ignore it, ridicule or laugh at it, post an opposing view or take action based upon it. But the guy has the right to speak his mind.

If I choose to take action based upon it, and that action violates the law, the responsibility for that is mine, not the guy who posted nonsense.

Comment

[QUOTE=garhkal;14538057]Marco "Gang of 8 for amnesty" rubio? You kidding me?[QUOTE]

I know right. A guy with morals and qualms about right vs wrong who understands the ins and outs of foreign policy is in no way a moderate Republican. You need immoral people willing to waterboard political opponents and kill people for having the audacity to be somehow related to terrorists.

When i saw that Facebook thing, i was like "and who's gonna be the fact checkers? SNoops? A liberal site. Breibart? Same thing.
        Then i read into it more and seeing ALL the hate FB is getting on this, i wonder if they will reconsider..
        ALL i know is it reinforces my commitment to NEVER having a FB account!!
        Snoops is no more news than Breibart. Both are inane ramblings, though admittingly Breibart is worse than snoops six ways to Sunday. Honestly, how hard can it be to be able to determine when a website is simply making things up versus trying to report news? By your logic, advertising shouldn't be required to be truthful at all (ignoring that they are allowed to be misleading).

Sort of like the whole hands up-don't shoot mantra of BLM??? Which came about cause of FAKE NEWS about Michael brown, having his hands up rather than going for the cops gun!.. OR the "Don't choke, i can't breath" mantra for Eric Garner in NY?

OR doesn't THAT FAKE news count?

I'm sorry....since when is any of that "fake news"? Fake news is deliberate fabrication. Reporting what actual people say and believe concerning an event they are close to is not fake. It can be a distortion, a spin, or biased. But not fake. Making up "emails" that talk about a made up child sex ring in a made up code taking place in a random pizza shop is, however, fake news. How can any child with half a brain, much less a purported adult, not be able to tell the difference?
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

yeah man actually Eric Garner committed suicide 'cause as the conservatives say Government's always right

(good thing there were some retaliatory shootings after that one)

Comment

*shoots Soul*

He was going for a knife. His butter knife
            Jelgate is right

Comment

damn j00 I was going for a spoon

Comment

That's worse. You could have been summoning the ghost of Clanger
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Marco "Gang of 8 for amnesty" rubio? You kidding me?
                  I don't like Rubio, I don't particularly like any of the 17 repubs who ran, but my "like" of them is irrelevant. The question is, who could the left swallow to pull this particular deal off, and who could they work with and not just be obstructionist in the same way the Repubs were for the 8 years of Obama.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    That's worse. You could have been summoning the ghost of Clanger
                    spoons are deadly weapons on their own (I know cause I saw a vampire do it on TV))

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                      spoons are deadly weapons on their own (I know cause I saw a vampire do it on TV))
                      I liked the bit where the necromancer made him hit himself in the head I watched that bit over and over

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                        I liked the bit where the necromancer made him hit himself in the head I watched that bit over and over
                        looks like we got the same references -_-

a pity they stopped after season 5

Comment

Indeed.. But have you heard the story of why that happened?

Joss Whedon marching into the office of whoever decides whether to renew or cancel shows and demanding they decide right now! ..So they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            Indeed.. But have you heard the story of why that happened?

Joss Whedon marching into the office of whoever decides whether to renew or cancel shows and demanding they decide right now! ..So they did.
                            Probably would have renewed it he wasn't so demanding. We're talking about Angel?
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Probably would have renewed it he wasn't so demanding. We're talking about Angel?
                              We are. And they probably would have renewed it.

Comment

*paints PH green%

I'm going to turn you into Lorne
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X