This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    The KKK had a march too, and then stabbings happened and the KKK fled and left their own to fend for themselves.
    there's a thought....let the KKK and the Black Panthers (basically the black version of the same thing) duke it out and annihilate each other

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
      presuming we even still have anything resembling the republic the Founding Fathers created by 2020
      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I think we lost that republic a long time ago MG
      Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      There's almost nothing left of the version of the US you had in the 1950s. The one from more than 200 years ago is long gone. And not coming back.

And you're better off for it.
      Better off in some ways. I also think we are worse off as well
      We have lost what this place was supposed to be, a long time ago. And we are not better off for it.
      All of our "progress" has been in our technology. aside from that, we've been sliding backwards as a society. Lower quality of life for the majority, lower behavioral standards.. Many different aspects.

Comment

Meh. Every generation says that since ancient times
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Your country was built on the backs of slaves.. You had segregation of the different races. Japanese internment camps. Witch trials. The Red Scare. The Lavender Panic. 650,000 people died from HIV which could have been avoided if the President at the time had acted or even acknowledged there was a crisis.

What you really mean is things are getting better for minorities. And straight, white people are losing the huge advantage they had over everyone else.

Comment

Shhhh, you are ruining a good story with facts
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Four years of Trump.

There will be no silence. He wants to take the world backwards. He must not be allowed to undo 50 years of progress.

Comment

Before Annoyed comes in to complain about all the changes Obama made, can someone explain in detail how the rights minorities are fighting for benefit him too?

Comment

My mother gave me two words of advice. Never argue with crazy people and always wear clean underwear. I should follow at least one of those things
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

good to know

oh well too bad for them
                    Democretins

hopefully they'll still have the sense fili-spam-buster all the lawmaking activity

Four years of Trump.

There will be no silence. He wants to take the world backwards. He must not be allowed to undo 50 years of progress.
                    you think peaceful protests are the way to go?

Comment

He's just picked White Nationalist Steve Bannon to be Chief Strategist. So, no.

Breitbart News, extreme right wing fascist 'news' is now mainstream media.

Nothing about this is OK.

Comment

He's just picked White Nationalist Steve Bannon to be Chief Strategist. So, no.

Breitbart News, extreme right wing fascist 'news' is now mainstream media.

Nothing about this is OK.
                        They'll make David Duke the secretary of Housing and Urban development next.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          Aretood for Ambassador to Aregentina
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Aretood for Ambassador to Aregentina
                            My first act will be to sign a treaty with Argentina where American Textbooks and Argentine Textbooks will agree on the history of the Falkland islands...oh wait...they already do. My second act will be to host a "The Queen is lazy" state dinner with their Presidente!
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              Don't be stupid, that will be Don Jr
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                Don't be stupid, that will be Don Jr
                                They'll probably have him for Secretary of State.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X