This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Am I mistaken? Has it been determined what causes a person to feel that they are something other than their biological gender? If so, I wasn't aware of that. Unless it has been determined and proven, I'm just saying it could be any of them.
    That's about being transgender.
    I thought you were saying being could be a choice. I know, it's complicated...

As far as Belgium, wasn't that something the Germans picked out of their tank treads as they rolled across Europe in WWII?
    Exactly. And in WWI, they got stuck in its mud, even worse.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The Netherlands have a stronger Military, FH. Just saying...
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Does Belgium even have a military
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Surprisingly, they do. But it's like Canada's military, even weaker. Half of it is in NATO operations. This is why they need Dutch overlords.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

The image of FH smoking pot a coffee shop comes to mind
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

It would be the European thing to do
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                That they do.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Does Belgium even have a military
                We do, and I have several friends who are in the army. The stories I hear though -- -- wouldn't want to go to war with these guys. Also, we have no bullets to spare (and that's not even a joke).
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  So if I ran around with a psi-corps tee and people were somehow offended I'd get in trouble, even though it's an organization that is totally fictional......

I also have a neat psi-corp badge on one of my jackets which I wear with pride.
                  *demands to see the badge*

Comment

OK. Claiming that the BLM "movement" isn't political is BS. Even you yourself admit that it is.
                    Of course I do, and I did not say BLM -the movement- was not political. Take them away however, and worrying about unarmed citizens being shot by police is not inherently political. A Trump or Hillary shirt -is-.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      The difference is, being concerned with police shootings of blacks is (in of itself) NOT political, it is a humanitarian issue. Yes, BLM has morphed into a political tool, I will not argue that, but the actual issue they are trying to address as covered by the article is not political.
                      2nd amendment issues and Trump T-shirts -are inherently- political..
                      And what of the student who was told to not wear his 'POW/MIA shirt" in honor of his bro who is deployed, cause the shillouette had a 'gun on'. and it might disturb someone'...

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                      incidentally what do you think of that incident where the SS gunned down an Iraq vet in his own house in AZ? (it was a drug raid & turned out the guy was of course innocent)
                      First of soul, you would have imo more credibility if you STOP referring to cops as the SS.
                      And on that story, got a link? I have not heard of any such incident reported on any news site i go to..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        First of soul, you would have imo more credibility if you STOP referring to cops as the SS.
                        And on that story, got a link? I have not heard of any such incident reported on any news site i go to..
                        (admittedly sometimes 'SA' is even more appropriate)
                        anyway there u go https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Guerena_shooting
                        in this story it's easy to see who's the brave one & who were the cowards
                        the video of the shooting's still online

at any rate this would've been a good dilemma for the neocons

Comment

And what of the student who was told to not wear his 'POW/MIA shirt" in honor of his bro who is deployed, cause the shillouette had a 'gun on'. and it might disturb someone'...
                          Then the issue is a possible violation of dress code if no one is allowed to wear shirts depicting guns. If no one can do it, it's not discriminatory.
                          sigpic

Comment

You'll have to excuse him. He still thinks he's living in France in the late 1700's.

Comment

Nothing to loose your head over?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                                The Netherlands have a military?

Comment

Working...
                                X