X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Ok.
    Let's stop going after cops and such after they shoot someone with no legitimate reason because "they're going to do it anyway".
    Way to miss the point.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

It is you who are missing the point, which is that regardless of the problem at hand, be it kids getting knocked up through inappropriate sex, drug use, or police misuse of power, the solution of throwing your hands up and giving up by saying "they're going to do it anyway, so might as well help them" is wrong.

Comment

It is you who are missing the point, which is that regardless of the problem at hand, be it kids getting knocked up through inappropriate sex, drug use, or police misuse of power, the solution of throwing your hands up and giving up by saying "they're going to do it anyway, so might as well help them" is wrong.
        Maybe if you offer proper sex education instead of just telling them not to do it..

The areas which use the "abstinence only" teaching method have the highest teen pregnancy rates..

They're also mostly in the Republican controlled states.. so I guess you're all for it. If Trump wins you'll have a lot more kids to support

Comment

But Annoyed's generation produced one of the highest number of offspring
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            But Annoyed's generation produced one of the highest number of offspring
            Maybe that's why he's so angry. He missed out on all the fun. He was probably too busy standing in his bathrobe on the street corner yelling at traffic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              Maybe that's why he's so angry. He missed out on all the fun. He was probably too busy standing in his bathrobe on the street corner yelling at traffic
              Do I have some competition?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

He doesn't have a bathrobe-wearing axe, so I think you're ok..

Comment

I haven't seen Keltar since I traumatized him
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Indeed

I miss Keltar

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post

*runs into Gatefan's closet to find the brain bleach*

Where is it?!
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I drank it to give myself an immunity next time Trump, Clintion, or Trump says something stupid
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          Are you complaining about free speech?
                          You must be a liberal.
                          I am military. Can i go to a political rally in uniform? NO.
                          I work for coke, can i in uniform go out and drink pepsi? No (and if you want i can link several sites proving that)..

SO we have an established precedent saying "When representing XYZ" you are limited in your free speech.. do you agree?

Is so, why then can we not have the same for say the US NATIONAL football team (such as with Megan Rapino), or for a high school team in uniform representing that school in such a manner of 'not disrespecting the flag'??

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          She kicked her boyfriend in the nuts -- she could do it again to anyone helping him out.
                          She could, and if i was that person helping out, she would get a fist in the face for trying.

And the officer is claiming she thought he was on PCP?? Sorry, not buying. The video looks to me like he was complying with the officers in every aspect.
                          From all the cop shootings i have seen recently, this is one of the FEW that looks like an open and shut, SMACK THE HECK out of that cop, case.. She should pay with her job at the least, at most she should be in jail for negligent homicide, possibly even manslaughter.

Comment

That's right, you don't throw your hands up and give up, which is why black people are protesting getting shot, even when they throw their hands up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

*runs into Gatefan's closet to find the brain bleach*

Where is it?!
                              I don't keep it in the closet.
                              It's in the kitchen.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good idea. We'll give PH the ammonia
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X