Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANd also showed pics Of the shooters/hostage takers proudly doing ISIS training etc..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      I am surprised, there's not been chatter here about the incident in Bangladesh.
      I can barely keep up with all the recent bombings

Comment

Another factor, at least for those in the US is that we are resigned to the fact that the apologizer in chief we have for a POTUS instead of a commander in chief can't even call these attacks what they are, let alone want to take effective action to stop them.

We know the US won't do anything under the current administration. Maybe next January, depending on the results in November.

Comment

Is ISIS a cia front?
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            Is ISIS a cia front?
            Conspiracy theory?

The only prominent factor about the Islamic State is that the guy who started ISIS/ISIL/I.S. was one of five men down in Gitmo, whom President Obama freed supposedly for "good behavior", etc.
            That is all the public really knows. How it developed prior or since is anyone's guess, outside of what we've heard in the news.
            In most situations, "actions speak louder than words". However, most of the threats the I.S. have spoken of, they have carried thru and accomplished their threats of torture and death, in some of the most gruesome ways. So much for "good behavior" status -- deception ruled as the end result(s).

Comment

Is ISIS a cia front?
              Osama Bin Laden was. I won't be surprised.

Comment

Is ISIS a cia front?
                'cept Isis also attacked the US so this would mean the CIA attacked its own country & committed ultra high treason why would they do that

Comment

The Mad Hatter table is full SR, no matter how many red or blue pills you take
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    Another factor, at least for those in the US is that we are resigned to the fact that the apologizer in chief we have for a POTUS instead of a commander in chief can't even call these attacks what they are, let alone want to take effective action to stop them.
                    You really want another world war?

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                    The only prominent factor about the Islamic State is that the guy who started ISIS/ISIL/I.S. was one of five men down in Gitmo, whom President Obama freed supposedly for "good behavior", etc.
                    Please, check your sources again, Abu Bakr was never in Gitmo.

He was held as a civilian prisoner, most likely arrested alongside a suspicious friend, in the Southern Iraqi prison of Camp Bucca.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      You really want another world war?
                      No.
                      But do you think ISIS (or aligned groups/individuals) are going to stop?
                      Their interpretation of their religion is that they are doing what their religion tells them to be doing. In their own eyes, they're "following God" or however you want to phrase it. Are they going to wake up one morning and choose not to follow their god? Probably not.

Unfortunately, the only way they will ever stop is if they either no longer exist or no longer have the numbers or means to carry out attacks. This means military action against them. The worst part about it is that due to their habit of hiding within uninvolved populations, there will be collateral damage and innocents will get killed. But how many innocents are being killed by their attacks?

No, I don't want war. But sometimes things you don't want are forced upon you.

Comment

Unfortunately it's far more complicated and the idea that you are more than willing to condemn millions of innocent lives for the wrongdoing of one group, makes you no better than those who fight for whatever it is they're fighting for -- it most certainly isn't their religion.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No.
                          Their interpretation of their religion is that they are doing what their religion tells them to be doing. In their own eyes, they're "following God" or however you want to phrase it. Are they going to wake up one morning and choose not to follow their god? Probably not.

Unfortunately, the only way they will ever stop is if they either no longer exist or no longer have the numbers or means to carry out attacks. This means military action against them. The worst part about it is that due to their habit of hiding within uninvolved populations, there will be collateral damage and innocents will get killed. But how many innocents are being killed by their attacks?

You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelete
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            The Mad Hatter table is full SR, no matter how many red or blue pills you take
                            then tell em there is no spoon

Comment

Before i get to all the posts above.. i though i would post this..

OK.. When is enough going to be enough folks. Yet again we have a College/Uni wanting to limit speech, cause it might be micro-aggressing to certain folks...

As an example of what said 'form' that supposedly came from 2 of the staffers,
                              Can't say Happy Christmas now, cause it is offensive to non Christians
                              Can't say husband/wife, or Boyfriend/girlfriend in case its offensive to gender queer/non conformists (and transgenders)
                              Can't ask someone if they wish to go golfing on the weekend as its potentially offensive to the less 'economically well off, since golf is an expensive game supposedly'
                              Can't compliment a woman on her shoes, as that is offensive as it tells her 'you don't value her mind'..

It finally seems that enough is enough, now.. After outroar on social media, the UNC campus admins had to host a microaggression forum, where they removed an “Employee Forum” post that gave several examples of microaggressions against women, nonwhite people, LGBTQ individuals, those with disabilities and others.

It seems finally, people are having enough of this stupidity.
                              YAY.

Initial posts on the UNC form..
                              http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...kerfuffle.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ggression.html

And the following day's retraction from UNC..
                              http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/28002/

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                                I can barely keep up with all the recent bombings
                                Too damn true unfortunately. So much for Obama's constant chirping about they are contained, we have them on the run, they are the JV team etc.

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                                Conspiracy theory?

That is all the public really knows. How it developed prior or since is anyone's guess, outside of what we've heard in the news.
                                In most situations, "actions speak louder than words". However, most of the threats the I.S. have spoken of, they have carried thru and accomplished their threats of torture and death, in some of the most gruesome ways. So much for "good behavior" status -- deception ruled as the end result(s).
                                Which imo should tell anyone with half a brain, DON'T release any more damn gitmo detainees!!

No.

And as one commentator on MSNBC said at lunch today, "Part of the issue we are seeing is that right after all these bombings and shootings, ISIS's propaganda machine ramps up, Celebrating the heroic sacrifice made by these martyrs. YET WE don't see anything from our OWN media, let alone the government trying to Counter propaganda that and try to neuter that message of martyrdom..

As to the whole angle of "They hide in amongst civilians, so how many will get killed in collateral damage by attacking them, vs how many die if we do nothing'.. That is a good question. Just taking the past 10 bombings they have caused, it accounts for what, 500+ dead? And that's barely 1 month of work by ISIS and their supporters..
                                How many would we kill if we just airbombed Raqqa out of existence? 5000??

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Unfortunately it's far more complicated and the idea that you are more than willing to condemn millions of innocent lives for the wrongdoing of one group, makes you no better than those who fight for whatever it is they're fighting for -- it most certainly isn't their religion.
                                SO what's your solution to defeating them then oh most awesomely intelligent one??

Comment

Working...
                                X