• Show
Clear All

Couldn't hurt
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

HEY!!
      I am no roo.
      If you want roo, I can get some from the road.
      *Grabs the snow shovel*
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Oh, and that better be one big arse grill...........
        sigpic

Comment

It's as big as we need it to be..

Comment

Or as small
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              It's as big as we need it to be..
              *dumps 200lb carcass on the grill*

Don't say I don't do anything for you..........
              sigpic

Comment

Where do you think they were going? The only reason you didn't hear about it before is because no one was making a big deal out of it. It was a non-issue. They went to the restroom, performed the mandatory devil worship and ritual sacrifice, and then they left.

No one cared. At all. Not even you. Remember when you had better things to worry about than people with reshaped genitals urinating?
                Perhaps they went in the bathrooms of THEIR actual sex, rather than the one they thought they were... that's why we never had anyone hearing/caring about it.. You ever think of that?

Comment

He can get Golden Gaytimes

I'm sure they'll be popular in here

A few months back they started advertising those ice creams on TV here.

I've never had one of those are they any good?
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    A few months back they started advertising those ice creams on TV here.

I've never had one of those are they any good?
                    No idea.. They're an Australian thing.. Or I thought they were until about 10 seconds ago..

Comment

They are an Australian thing PH, don't worry, you were right.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Perhaps they went in the bathrooms of THEIR actual sex, rather than the one they thought they were... that's why we never had anyone hearing/caring about it.. You ever think of that?
                        "back then", they would have been considered gay, you ever think about that?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          "back then", they would have been considered gay, you ever think about that?
                          "Back then" being a few months ago before the current "trans panic" they were still trans and went into the restroom of the gender they identified as, where they wouldn't stand out. A trans woman would be out of place in a men's room.

And no one cared that trans women were using the women's room. The current hysteria makes no sense at all. It wasn't an issue.

Does anyone here honestly believe that every trans person on the planet suddenly decided to switch bathrooms at the exact same moment?

Comment

My reasoning is that its REDEFINING what marriage is.. For 1000s of years it has been defined as one man-one woman..
                            The weakest argument, that's what you're going for?

Mariage has been defined, redefined, defined and redefined yet again. The moment the Church took hold of it, it redefined again.

Here, have a bit of marriage-history. It looks like you could use it.

Ten key moments in the history of marriage
                            Source: BBC.com
                            Here’s Why The Idea Of ‘Traditional Marriage’ Is Total Bull****
                            Source: Huffingtonpost.com

I couldn't care who's better. Its that if gals can have their own by saying "they need it for security reasons etc" then why can't guys?? Or are you one of those who feels only gals deserve any form of protections..
                            Like I have mentioned before, over here it's all co-ed and everybody's welcome everywhere.

Guys need protection from themselves sometimes but no, I'm not one of those people.

...i don't Remember incidents of gays/transgenders going into what ever restroom they wanted...
                            Because the issue didn't exist prior to the writing of this bill.

Maybe he is a MALE, and cares not for all the new made up lables such as Xix, Xir, Cicgendered what ever etc..
                            Perhaps you missed it but Annoyed actually agree with my assesment.
                            He didn't even put up a fight, unlike you.

You sure of that?? Prior to the mid 2000s when all this started cropping up in relation to LGBTQ rights, i never eve HEARD of trans whatsits..
                            Never heard of Harvey Milk? Matthew Shepard? The Stonewall Riots?

All of which took place in the latter half of the 20th century.

PLUS it used to be considered a mental illness, but cause of lobbying got removed as such.. SO maybe that's why more are claiming to be transwhatever..
                            Let's not forget he thinks it's a mental illness. Mustn't forget that.

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                            et tu?
                            do you think you're female? do you feel female? -_-
                            Birth certificate says F, but no I don't feel female.

I'm here, talking to someone on youtube, posting on DeviantART and adding things to my queue on Tumblr and playing a game on my tablet
                            Multitasking at it's finest -- a woman's finest skill!

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            I have no idea what points 2 & 3 are besides being political bargaining chips in a deal to get the law passed.
                            Apparently, points 2 & 3 were snuck in and are now completely ignored cause of point 1, though their ramifications are quite possibly as farstretching as point 1. They fly under the radar as it were.

Does anyone here honestly believe that every trans person on the planet suddenly decided to switch bathrooms at the exact same moment?
                            Mind control! It's a conspiricy!
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

marriage used to be polygamous (one man - several women) I say we go back to that

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              but no I don't feel female.
                              I could fix that

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                I could fix that
                                No thanks -- I'm finally at a point where I'm starting to accept myself for who I am in the grand scheme of things.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X