This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    If that law stands court challenges. I don't know if a state can overrule federal requirements in this area.
    hear hear all of a sudden the neocons are against states' rights

Comment

And Hillary (or anyone else with that much money) is a criminal too, they all are. That's the point. But that's ok with you, because she (or whoever) was/is your criminal.
      She released her tax returns, she WAS investigated for years (as was Bill).
      Nothing found to be illegal.
      Try again.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

But the EMAILS
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

The only reason Hillary hasn't been hanged is that they can't find a suitably high tree to hang her from.
            There were rumors of a few oak trees in the Pacific Northwest but the state's enviros have them tied up in court.

Comment

You just proved Chaka's point
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                You just proved Chaka's point
                Yup.
                Also, I don't recall -either- of the Clintons claiming a witch hunt.
                sigpic

Comment

They were but the liberal media wasn't reporting it. The left wanted it burried so the media did what they were told. Good thing we have the brainwashing at the universities to make the journalists comply.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Perhaps back then if we had known to think for ourselves we would've been able to see the truth. How exactly I need not explain, your theory.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

They were but the liberal media wasn't reporting it. The left wanted it burried so the media did what they were told. Good thing we have the brainwashing at the universities to make the journalists comply.
                      They said it was BS, yes.
                      Did they try to stop it?
                      No.
                      Did they use the bully pulpit to blame everyone else?
                      No.
                      I know you are being sarcastic, but geez dude, they are nowhere near in the same league.
                      sigpic

Comment

That is what happens when you use conspiracy theories to justify your points
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

And now from the left coast looney bin...

How the heck can anyone think this is constitutional? It's a clear violation of freedom of religion.

California resolution admonishes anyone who doesn't affirm homosexuality and transgenderism

Comment

How the heck can anyone think this is constitutional? It's a clear violation of freedom of religion.

California resolution admonishes anyone who doesn't affirm homosexuality and transgenderism
                            Try a NEWS piece, rather than an opinion piece.
                            The text of the law mentions NOTHING that the opinion piece is attempting to convey. It's fear mongering 101.
                            sigpic

Comment

That is what happens when you use conspiracy theories to justify your points
                              Go clean up your my shed
                              sigpic

Comment

Good, limit them as soon as possible and eliminate them from the public sphere. Keep these radicals where they belong, in their churches, and make it illegal to force religious values upon others.

WHEREAS, Some family, caregivers, and communities promote conversion therapy when a person is known or thought to be LGBTQ; and
                                My child... you seem very gay, come have a therapy, we'll show you boobs and Jesus.

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                Try a NEWS piece, rather than an opinion piece.
                                The text of the law mentions NOTHING that the opinion piece is attempting to convey. It's fear mongering 101.
                                Are you surprised he didn't read the document?
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X