This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    Oh he will live the life of a rich man but he isn't as rich as we think he is. There is a lot we don't know but I do know he's got a lot of debts. Why else wouldn't he relinquish his tax filings?

But he'll most likely end up in a suit of the same color than his face.
    Because as I've said before, anyone with the financial resources to play in that league will have financial chicanery to find if the records are examined in enough detail. Look at the existing utterly false accusations, innuendos and outright fabrications that the left has tried to to hang Trump, Kavanaugh and others with, would you release yours?

At this point, Trump has every right to tell anyone trying to dig up dirt to go do something physically impossible with themselves.

Comment

he isn't as rich as we think he is
      not sure that's the right thing to say this could backfire
      Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Gotta wonder though, while he has every right to call out Omar, whether he realizes that 15 of the 19 terrorists that day were Saudia Arabian nationals. The same country Trumpy-wumpy wants to start a war with Iran for.
      that's the irony the neocons are siding with the "real islamists" against the "fake islamists"

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        The better question is what do we do when he refuses to leave office when he loses?
        It's a non-starter issue. First, I don't think he'd try, but if he does, the Secret Service or other branches of law enforcement will show him the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          Because as I've said before, anyone with the financial resources to play in that league will have financial chicanery to find if the records are examined in enough detail. Look at the existing utterly false accusations, innuendos and outright fabrications that the left has tried to to hang Trump, Kavanaugh and others with, would you release yours?

At this point, Trump has every right to tell anyone trying to dig up dirt to go do something physically impossible with themselves.
          In other words, he's a criminal, but because he's -your- criminal, it doesn't matter.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Look at the existing utterly false accusations, innuendos and outright fabrications that the left has tried to to hang Trump, Kavanaugh and others with, would you release yours?
            Yes. As GF said, you excuse his criminal behavior because ''everybody does it''. Haven't you been taught this is not an excuse as a child?

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
            not sure that's the right thing to say this could backfire
            https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...?noredirect=on

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/polit...lth/index.html

In May 1984, an official from the Trump Organization called to tell me how rich Donald J. Trump was. I was reporting for the Forbes 400, the magazine’s annual ranking of America’s richest people, for the third year. In the previous edition, we’d valued Trump’s holdings at $200 million, only one-fifth of what he claimed to own in our interviews. This time, his aide urged me on the phone, I needed to understand just how loaded Trump really was.

The official was John Barron — a name we now know as an alter ego of Trump himself. When I recently rediscovered and listened, for first time since that year, to the tapes I made of this and other phone calls, I was amazed that I didn’t see through the ruse: Although Trump altered some cadences and affected a slightly stronger New York accent, it was clearly him. “Barron” told me that Trump had taken possession of the business he ran with his father, Fred. “Most of the assets have been consolidated to Mr. Trump,” he said. “You have down Fred Trump [as half owner] .?.?. but I think you can really use Donald Trump now.” Trump, through this sockpuppet, was telling me he owned “in excess of 90 percent” of his family’s business. With all the home runs Trump was hitting in real estate, Barron told me, he should be called a billionaire.
            He made 5 millions look like 100, he does not hold as much as (some) think he does simply because they drink his kool-aid.

The REAL reason he doesn't disclose his tax filings (which technically should be coming up soon right? he lost his appeal), is simply because people would know really that he's a fraud (he's rich sure but not as much as he claims he is).
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

He made 5 millions look like 100, he does not hold as much as (some) think he does simply because they drink his kool-aid.

The REAL reason he doesn't disclose his tax filings (which technically should be coming up soon right? he lost his appeal), is simply because people would know really that he's a fraud (he's rich sure but not as much as he claims he is).
              again not sure that's the right thing to say before the elections

you do realize he based a great portion of his previous campaign on "fighting the elites" right? and the hypocrisy is that he himself is part of the elites

so if in the end the DNC exposes him as not being a billionaire this will only go in his favour ("see? I'm not the elites! I'm man of the people! I told you I'm gonna fight the elites!")

the DNC ain't the brightest bunch but come on even they should be able to understand this will backfire spectacularly

so I for one hope he really is a billionaire & the only reason he's hiding his tax returns is he cheated on taxes (of course I also hope he loses his fortune but that's another matter)

capice?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                In other words, he's a criminal, but because he's -your- criminal, it doesn't matter.
                And Hillary (or anyone else with that much money) is a criminal too, they all are. That's the point. But that's ok with you, because she (or whoever) was/is your criminal.

Comment

Yes. As GF said, you excuse his criminal behavior because ''everybody does it''. Haven't you been taught this is not an excuse as a child?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...?noredirect=on

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/polit...lth/index.html

I don't think we will see Trump's returns, no matter how many laws & whatever the Democrats pass. The constitution prohibits ex-post-facto legislation; they can't change the rules retroactively. There was no law in place at the time Trump ran for office, so they can't require it now.

Comment

I don't think we will see Trump's returns
                    more proof he committed tax fraud then

And Hillary (or anyone else with that much money) is a criminal too,
                    time to apply your anti-environment logic cause it works a lot better here: show those ghost mails or no proof

Comment

again not sure that's the right thing to say before the elections

you do realize he based a great portion of his previous campaign on "fighting the elites" right? and the hypocrisy is that he himself is part of the elites

capice?
                      Nope. Trump always been popular, he was always rich, nothing changed. Figure the people who bought this crap are stupid enough to believe he was fighting the elites, when clearly he's always been one.

It won't change anything for those folks and ignorants will keep on willfully blinding themselves.
                      Spoiler:
                      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I don't think we will see Trump's returns, no matter how many laws & whatever the Democrats pass. The constitution prohibits ex-post-facto legislation; they can't change the rules retroactively. There was no law in place at the time Trump ran for office, so they can't require it now.
                        We'll see how it turns up in courts but he will be compelled to if he wants to run Cali for the 2020's. (saw the law passed?)
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Nope. Trump always been popular, he was always rich, nothing changed. Figure the people who bought this crap are stupid enough to believe he was fighting the elites, when clearly he's always been one.

It won't change anything for those folks and ignorants will keep on willfully blinding themselves.
                          if it turns out Don's not part of the elites then the opposition can no longer capitalize on his fake "anti elitist" hypocrisy

Comment

if it turns out Don's not part of the elites then the opposition can no longer capitalize on his fake "anti elitist" hypocrisy
                            If that is so, why hasn't he done it already? C'mon you know Don would've jumped on the occasion to call fake news.

He's still rich AF, there's no way he could be considered as a casual dude. Probably just not invited to the 1% cigar lounge bc he's minor league.

His taxes will simply show he doesn't pay more than a few cents to Uncle Sam bc of financial woohoo's.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

We'll see how it turns up in courts but he will be compelled to if he wants to run Cali for the 2020's. (saw the law passed?)
                              If that law stands court challenges. I don't know if a state can overrule federal requirements in this area.

Comment

If that is so, why hasn't he done it already? C'mon you know Don would've jumped on the occasion to call fake news.

He's still rich AF, there's no way he could be considered as a casual dude. Probably just not invited to the 1% cigar lounge bc he's minor league.

His taxes will simply show he doesn't pay more than a few cents to Uncle Sam bc of financial woohoo's.
                                not a casual dude but not the "nobility" he swore he'd fight either only the "gentry" (along with others like Weinstein Cosby Epstein Loughlin etc. notice these people were not above the law cause they're not part of the elites)

I'd say he's still part of that 1% cigar lounge or at least I hope so & that's why he hasn't jumped on those rumours

Comment

Working...
                                X