X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    Got anything to back that up?
    Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Sure. The fact that they are continuing, year after year. Nothing proves success quite like doing it.
    I take that as a no Chaka. He is just repeating vague statements
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

And, speaking of a lack of proof from the enviros...

Great Lakes Reveal a Fatal Flaw in Climate Change ‘Science’

The Great Lakes levels are falling.. It's Climate change!
      The Great Lakes levels are rising.. It's Climate change!

How's that for "having something to back up" that the claims of the enviros are BS?
      Hot weather, levels lower, Cold weather, levels rise.
      This is nothing more than the snowball, again.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Its been raining non-stop here which is why they are so much higher
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I take that as a no Chaka. He is just repeating vague statements
          I fail to see what's so hard to understand?

As GF said, Climate Change

It. Changes. Ups and Downs.

Can you add up 1 + 1 Annoyed or that's beyond your faculties?
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Its the same old trap that the deniers always fall into. In their ignorance they think colder weather means global warming isnt real. And as we know Annoyed only accepts information that supports his POV
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Perhaps we should organize small workshops.

Today, little Annoyed will melt a small ice-cream bowl using this lamp here *taps lamp* then he will look at the ice transform into liquid. Little Annoyed will transfer the liquid in a bowl *taps bowl* and leave it next to the window. Tomorrow little Annoyed will see that the water evaporated overnight and win one smiley for his good behavior. A treat will be given for each 3 smileys, please remove your tinfoil before starting class.
              Spoiler:
              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Annoyed will throw bowl on table and help that science is part of the liberal agenda
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I fail to see what's so hard to understand?

As GF said, Climate Change

It. Changes. Ups and Downs.

Can you add up 1 + 1 Annoyed or that's beyond your faculties?
                  yes and it changes 4 times a year...something we call "seasons"

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    Yet spring and fall are shorter every year. Here in Canada there's almost no transition between winter to summer now.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

And our climate has been changing for thousands of years, since well before we climbed up out of the oceans, or down from the trees, or were created by a god.

We've had ice ages and warming periods in the past.

One reason is that Earth's distance from the sun is not constant, nor is its orbit around the sun. In addition, the sun's output is not constant, it varies, sunspots and I believe there is a solar cycle. As a result, the amount of energy received from the sun varies.

But, that's nothing we can even pretend to control is it? No way to redistribute wealth or regulate energy usage of your desired targets, either.

So, in spite of climate change occurring for thousands of years, it must be the result of mankind (specifically, the west/United States activities that are the cause.

What I find so incredible is that so many people are so willing to swallow an obvious line of BS.

Comment

And our climate has been changing for thousands of years, since well before we climbed up out of the oceans, or down from the trees, or were created by a god.

We've had ice ages and warming periods in the past.

One reason is that Earth's distance from the sun is not constant, nor is its orbit around the sun. In addition, the sun's output is not constant, it varies, sunspots and I believe there is a solar cycle. As a result, the amount of energy received from the sun varies.

But, that's nothing we can even pretend to control is it? No way to redistribute wealth or regulate energy usage of your desired targets, either.

So, in spite of climate change occurring for thousands of years, it must be the result of mankind (specifically, the west/United States activities that are the cause.

What I find so incredible is that so many people are so willing to swallow an obvious line of BS.
                        I think we'll keep going with GF's trend : Got anything to back that up?

Please provide factual empiric data based on studies that disprove CC is caused by mankind, peer-reviewed science. Better be a solid piece because you're going against 97% of the World's scientists and therefore the burden of proof is on your side. Until then, your opinion is worth very little to nothing.

We're waiting.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

10 bacon strips is his reply is about carbon taxes
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I think we'll keep going with GF's trend : Got anything to back that up?

Please provide factual empiric data based on studies that disprove CC is caused by mankind, peer-reviewed science. Better be a solid piece because you're going against 97% of the World's scientists and therefore the burden of proof is on your side. Until then, your opinion is worth very little to nothing.

We're waiting.
                            How many years of recorded history say that climate change has been ongoing since long before we were here?

And you're quite mistaken about the burden of proof. You have to PROVE your claim, I don't have to disprove it. And I don't care how many "scientists" have bought into the politically correct theories that dominate the day. That's all they are, theories.

I demand PROOF, down to 15 decimal places. You are making the claim, PROVE IT.

Comment

And you're quite mistaken about the burden of proof. You have to PROVE your claim, I don't have to disprove it. And I don't care how many "scientists" have bought into the politically correct theories that dominate the day. That's all they are, theories.

I demand PROOF, down to 15 decimal places. You are making the claim, PROVE IT.
                              You got that backwards pal. My/our position is supported by actual proof which we've gave you many times already (97% remember?). So either you disprove those 97% studies one by one with actual facts or you present your own theory, except this time you provide evidence.

If you claim this isn't proof then DNA samples retrieved on a crime scene isn't evidence, because there a 0.000000000000001% chance it's wrong.

If you make a claim, whatever it is, you have to give evidences and sufficient analysis for it to be considered. Where is it?
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                Seasons are weather, not climate.
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X