Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She really doesn't live in the real world, does she?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...top-notch-care

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., claimed during a recent town hall event that the Department of Veterans Affairs “isn’t broken" and is actually providing “some of the highest quality” care to veterans.

“All I can think of is that classic refrain that my parents always taught me growing up, is that: ‘if it ain't broke, don't fix it,’" she said in New York, as part of her argument against privatizing aspects of the scandal-scarred agency's work.
    I'm not in favor or privatizing the VA either, but really. What a freakin' idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      According the usatoday article, he "reportedly" mad threats.. Doesn't sound like its a credible accusation. If there was any proof, wouldn't he be in the clink ?
      He's a felon...he has impersonated a LEO. And you are defending this guy? He wouldn't qualify to be a police officer (ignoring age and health) based on that alone and you trust him making legal decisions to play border patrol?Not to mention that he did not make any citizen's arrest, he committed an act of vigilantism. Citizens arrest are meant to allow a citizen to stop a shoplifter from leaving the premise until police arrive. Not for citizens to go seek out crime and play cop. I see that the Rule of Law only applies when it agrees with your personal opinions.

Don't you even acknowledge how far biased (toward the Democrats) the majority of the media is in this country? Hell, most of the outlets are just propaganda outlets for the Left/Democrats. You think that's a free press?

And you say that the left isn't trying to eliminate gun ownership?

I'm sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about.
      The left does nothing. It's a very broad group of people with differing political positions.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

He's already changed the subject twice in a day without answering rebuttal Tood.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

She really doesn't live in the real world, does she?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...top-notch-care

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., claimed during a recent town hall event that the Department of Veterans Affairs “isn’t broken" and is actually providing “some of the highest quality” care to veterans.

I'm not in favor or privatizing the VA either, but really. What a freakin' idiot.
          She's talking about the system of having the government paying for the VA, not it being a good system "as is" for the vets.
          Try not to cherry pick in ignorance.
          sigpic

Comment

But how else will he find support for his crackpot ideas?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              But how else will he find support for his crackpot ideas?
              The EC of stupid?
              sigpic

Comment

Or this guy, currently having some of Annoyed's ice creams and kudos.

Spoiler:
                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

When I see those off the grid anti government militias, my first thought is this could be Annoyed
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                    Or this guy, currently having some of Annoyed's ice creams and kudos.

So what if he's not photogenic. At least he and his group are trying to do the right thing, which is more than you can say about the government these days.

Now run along, young lizard and go drool over pictures of the Kindergartner.

Seriously, although I myself don't see the attraction, I do concede that she does take a good picture.
                    I wonder how many of her supporters are thinking with their small head, rather than their brain.

Comment

So what if he's not photogenic. At least he and his group are trying to do the right thing, which is more than you can say about the government these days.

Now run along, young lizard and go drool over pictures of the Kindergartner.

Seriously, although I myself don't see the attraction, I do concede that she does take a good picture.
                      I wonder how many of her supporters are thinking with their small head, rather than their brain.
                      Lol the right thing, sure man. One look at this guy's face and record and you'll want to leave your dog to his care for the weekend.

Now you're supporting activist terrorism. Look what the MAGA has done to you.
                      Spoiler:
                      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Lol the right thing, sure man. One look at this guy's face and record and you'll want to leave your dog to his care for the weekend.

Now you're supporting activist terrorism. Look what the MAGA has done to you.
                        Yes, the right thing.

If someone wants to migrate to this country, do it legally. Come in the front door, and apply for admittance. We will decide whether or not you can stay. Otherwise, stay the hell out. That's not too hard to figure out.

The same applies to asylum seekers, but bear in mind, asylum is seeking protection from political persecution in the home country, NOT a tanked economy.

And I won't trust my cats to anyone I don't trust a great deal. basically family members.

Comment

Yes, the right thing.

If someone wants to migrate to this country, do it legally. Come in the front door, and apply for admittance. We will decide whether or not you can stay. Otherwise, stay the hell out. That's not too hard to figure out.

The same applies to asylum seekers, but bear in mind, asylum is seeking protection from political persecution in the home country, NOT a tanked economy.

And I won't trust my cats to anyone I don't trust a great deal. basically family members.
                          Okay nice speech, but not so nice of a dodge.

Authorities have arrested this guy and you praise him like Jesus. This guy is a terrorist, so you support terrorism. Before you argue this go lookup the actual definition of terrorism. Those militias are no different in ideology than the NRA, to name just one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48000774

He is accused of being a convicted felon in possession of firearms, and now faces up to 10 years in prison, probation and $250,000 (£192,000) in fines, according to the Las Cruces Sun-News.

United Constitutional Patriots, a small volunteer group, argues it is helping US Border Patrol to deal with a surge in migrants crossing America's southern border. It is one of several militias operating in the region.

As details of this week's latest video emerged, New Mexico governor Michelle Lujan Grisham said on Twitter that "menacing or threatening migrant families and asylum seekers is absolutely unacceptable and must cease".

US Customs and Border Protection have previously said they are opposed to civilians patrolling the border in search of illegal crossers.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Okay nice speech, but not so nice of a dodge.

Authorities have arrested this guy and you praise him like Jesus. This guy is a terrorist, so you support terrorism. Before you argue this go lookup the actual definition of terrorism. Those militias are no different in ideology than the NRA, to name just one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48000774
                            To which I respond: If the government would do the job, private citizens wouldn't be motivated to do it.

Comment

More hypocrisy. You are picking and choosing what laws you want followed and which you Don't.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I want a clear response that you are actually endorsing a convicted felon commiting a crime.

Will you do that?
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X