X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    wasn't he against abortion?
    now that's a serious accusation gonna have to look it up

edit> alrite so turns out he wasn't quite as pro choice 15-20y ago but since then his record's improved significantly (apparently)

in fact he has very high scores for workers' rights reproductive rights human rights etc.
    basically very high civil rights ratings except for gun rights

so all in all a fairly typical Democrat

anyway whether he's the best choice or not is irrelevant if he's the only one capable of ousting the neocons from power
    Last edited by SoulReaver; 03 April 2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Or you could scroll down where he ignores his hypocrisy. That way seems easier.

I for one think the Biden claims should be looked into just like those months ago I said the Kavannagh claims should be looked into. Im not a hypocrite
      Look at the situations.
      As I posted above, regarding Kavanaugh:

What evidence could there have possibly been?
      More than 30 years out.
      No police report at the time.
      No corroborating witnesses, and in fact one person she claimed would back her story up declined to do so.
      She had absolutely NOTHING but her word.

What exactly do you look into regarding Kavanaugh? The only thing she had was her word. No witnesses. No corroboration. No nothing. Only the claims of the accuser.

There may be more to look into with Biden. As I understand it, there is video of it.

Each should be treated the same, but simply the word of the accuser doesn't cut it, in either case. If Biden's accusers can't prove their case, there should be no action taken against him either, just as none was taken with Kavanaugh.

The only difference is that the voters are free to make their own judgement in the ballot box, and with the hypersensitivity toward such matters in this #metoo era, that is understandably a big concern for Democrats.

So ironic that the Democrats are the ones that have fostered this hypersensitivity and used it as a sword. If they are hung out to dry on this, I'd call that poetic justice.
      Last edited by Annoyed; 04 April 2019, 04:37 AM. Reason: Wording correction

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        The only difference is that the voters are free to make their own judgement in the ballot box,
        the other difference is one allegedly committed arson & the other jaywalking

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
          the other difference is one allegedly committed arson & the other jaywalking
          Yes, Biden does seem to have stepped in it, doesn't he?

You do know I say that there needs to be a trial, and a conviction before any action against either of them can be taken by the govt. right?

Comment

Yes, Biden does seem to have stepped in it, doesn't he?

You do know I say that there needs to be a trial, and a conviction before any action against either of them can be taken by the govt. right?
            a trial & conviction for jaywalking?

Comment

Look at the situations.
              As I posted above, regarding Kavanaugh:

What evidence could there have possibly been?
              More than 30 years out.
              No police report at the time.
              No corroborating witnesses, and in fact one person she claimed would back her story up declined to do so.
              She had absolutely NOTHING but her word.

What exactly do you look into regarding Kavanaugh? The only thing she had was her word. No witnesses. No corroboration. No nothing. Only the claims of the accuser.

There may be more to look into with Biden. As I understand it, there is video of it.

Each should be treated the same, but simply the word of the accuser doesn't cut it, in either case. If Biden's accusers can't prove their case, there should be no action taken against him either, just as none was taken with Kavanaugh.

The only difference is that the voters are free to make their own judgement in the ballot box, and with the hypersensitivity toward such matters in this #metoo era, that is understandably a big concern for Democrats.

So ironic that the Democrats are the ones that have fostered this hypersensitivity and used it as a sword. If they are hung out to dry on this, I'd call that poetic justice.
              You are just making excuses to cover up your hypocrisy. If you really were fair minded each accusation should be looked up. I will leave it up to the FBI to say if their is no evidence not you
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                You are just making excuses to cover up your hypocrisy. If you really were fair minded each accusation should be looked up. I will leave it up to the FBI to say if their is no evidence not you
                What can the FBI investigate? Take as a given that the word of the accuser alone is not enough.
                What else is there from 30 + years ago in Kavanaugh's case?

Comment

What can the FBI investigate? Take as a given that the word of the accuser alone is not enough.
                  What else is there from 30 + years ago in Kavanaugh's case?
                  That's why you have an investigation.
                  something that was outright denied with Kavenaugh.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    That's why you have an investigation.
                    something that was outright denied with Kavenaugh.
                    Why is it so hard to understand that in the Kavanaugh case, the only thing that was there was the accuser's word. There was no evidence, no one to back her story up.

She: He did it.

That's all they had. You want to take action or derail his career on that?

(Yes, I know, you wanted to kill his nomination by any means necessary 'cause of his politics, but is that legitimate?)

Comment

Atten: Trump

Put up or shut up. In other words, you're being an idiot.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...order-shutdown

In a year, you're going to be in the midst of a re-election fight, and may very well be a lame duck with no chance of winning.

The time to slam the door is now, while you can. Mexico has had more than enough chances to stop the flow of illegals coming from their nation. You don't deal with a "national emergency" by stalling for a year.

Comment

Why is it so hard to understand that in the Kavanaugh case, the only thing that was there was the accuser's word. There was no evidence, no one to back her story up.

She: He did it.

That's all they had. You want to take action or derail his career on that?

(Yes, I know, you wanted to kill his nomination by any means necessary 'cause of his politics, but is that legitimate?)
                        How do you know there was no evidence?
                        This is the same situation as trump and collusion. with trump there was an investigation, and it concluded that there was no collusion, and I accept that.
                        where was the investigation with kavenaugh?
                        There was none.
                        Biden, investigate him as well.
                        That's being down the line.
                        sigpic

Comment

Atten: Trump

Put up or shut up. In other words, you're being an idiot.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...order-shutdown

In a year, you're going to be in the midst of a re-election fight, and may very well be a lame duck with no chance of winning.

The time to slam the door is now, while you can. Mexico has had more than enough chances to stop the flow of illegals coming from their nation. You don't deal with a "national emergency" by stalling for a year.
                          So, you demand Mexico defends your southern border?
                          What's in it for them?
                          Oh and if even YOU recognize he is stalling, what's the emergency?
                          sigpic

Comment

Biden, investigate him as well.
                            That's being down the line.
                            no need to: he really did hug those women & various other non-sexual stuff

now this is settled back to the real stuff - Trump Kav sexual assault etc.

Mexico has had more than enough chances to stop the flow of illegals coming from their nation
                            from their nation? so you expect Mexico to stop their citizens from escaping?
                            build an East Germany style wall?

commie

Comment

no need to: he really did hug those women & various other non-sexual stuff

now this is settled back to the real stuff - Trump Kav sexual assault etc.
                              Is it criminal?
                              That's the issue.
                              from their nation? so you expect Mexico to stop their citizens from escaping?
                              build an East Germany style wall?

commie
                              sigpic

Comment

Is it criminal?
                                non-sexual

Comment

Working...
                                X