X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    He didn't have anything to begin with.
    Yes, he did. He probably can't get re-elected in 2020, I think we can take that as a given. So he didn't have as much to risk as the Democrats.
    In addition, as the shutdown dragged on, it would have been Democrat voters who would have been hit harder, because in general, Democrats are more dependent upon govt. That's the reason many of them ARE Democrats.

Had he stuck to his guns, he would have eventually had them.

If you're in a fight, and have a headlock on your opponent, you don't give it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Yes, he did. He probably can't get re-elected in 2020, I think we can take that as a given. So he didn't have as much to risk as the Democrats.
      In addition, as the shutdown dragged on, it would have been Democrat voters who would have been hit harder, because in general, Democrats are more dependent upon govt. That's the reason many of them ARE Democrats.

Had he stuck to his guns, he would have eventually had them.

If you're in a fight, and have a headlock on your opponent, you don't give it up.
      To quote a TV show. You know nothing, Jon Snow.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

He probably can't get re-elected in 2020, I think we can take that as a given.
        if you take it as a given Government wont rig the election

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
          if you take it as a given Government wont rig the election
          Which one?
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Pretty sure he was making a Russian interfere joke
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Probably, but given the state of us politics right now, I'm not sure.
              sigpic

Comment

Won't be as easy this time since most of Trump's cronies are in jail / on their way there
                Spoiler:
                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Which one?
                  Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  nope I meant US government

this time the neocons wont need the ruskies (they're in power remember)

Comment

nope I meant US government

this time the neocons wont need the ruskies (they're in power remember)
                    You seem to forget that there has not even been an accusation of the Russians actually altering the vote count. The allegations are that they tried to manipulate the voter's decisions by propaganda, releasing information obtain by hacking into the DNC (The RNC was also targeted unsuccessfully afaik) to try to alter the way people voted, not actually hacking the voting machines.

We have carried out campaigns of this nature in other nations ourselves. Will the Republicans attempt to alter people's thinking before 2020? Absolutely. So will the Democrats. It's called campaigning.

Comment

You seem to forget that there has not even been an accusation of the Russians actually altering the vote count. The allegations are that they tried to manipulate the voter's decisions by propaganda, releasing information obtain by hacking into the DNC (The RNC was also targeted unsuccessfully afaik) to try to alter the way people voted, not actually hacking the voting machines.

We have carried out campaigns of this nature in other nations ourselves. Will the Republicans attempt to alter people's thinking before 2020? Absolutely. So will the Democrats. It's called campaigning.
                      ? there's been ****loads of accusations of the ruskies directly hacking the elections

regardless
                      that the ruskies exploited feeble minded americans' stupitidy influenced voters is one thing but aiding & abetting it is another: collusion is collusion

Comment

You DO realise that doing so is illegal, right?
                        We have carried out campaigns of this nature in other nations ourselves.
                        Which was also illegal.
                        Will the Republicans attempt to alter people's thinking before 2020? Absolutely. So will the Democrats. It's called campaigning.
                        Your internal politics are your own, the point is an external force has manipulated them to achieve what THEY want, not what YOU want.
                        sigpic

Comment

? there's been ****loads of accusations of the ruskies directly hacking the elections
                          Can you show me one case of the Russians directly altering the vote count of a voting machine?

Comment

Can you show me one case of the Russians directly altering the vote count of a voting machine?
                            can you show me even 1 of Clinton's 30000 ghost mails?

Comment

You don't understand interference do you? Your conception of a trench-coat spy dropping fake votes in the booth is clearly mistaken.

I'll allow you this once, you can use Fake News.
                              Spoiler:
                              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

And in the department of "How stupid do they think we are?"..

As anyone in the northern or northeast part of the US knows, we are due for a burst of extremely cold weather this week.

This yutz seems to want to use a bunch of gibberish to blame it on global warming.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/polar-v...limate-change/

Doesn't he realize that the more BS like this that comes out, the harder it is for anyone to take any of their claims seriously?

Comment

Working...
                                X