This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    If he were a Buddhist or Hindu priest the discussion would not be focusing on his religion at all.
    True, but I can't remember the last time I heard a story about a Buddhist or Hindu missionary doing a similar thing.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      True, but I can't remember the last time I heard a story about a Buddhist or Hindu missionary doing a similar thing.
      Do you remember the last Christian missionary doing that?
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        I have no dogs, you would be a cat instead.
        Laying around all day, fed on demand and hunting when you could be bothered to have fun.
        Don't forget marking territory
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Sure can. Kenneth Bae, North Korea.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

asked and answered by chaka.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              Hard to do in this case. There's not much more than 1 line here. The guy did something incredibly stupid and paid for it with his life.

His parents and family are upset.

But on the bright side he's now in paradise having high tea with Jesus
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Something funny:

This made the news here today: https://twitter.com/Shiroki_Alex/sta...270913/photo/1

The comments are hilarious too.

sigpic

Comment

I love the *Again* x2 underlined mention on the package

Must be annoying @Gatefan1976 being constantly confused with Australians
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                    Something funny:

This made the news here today: https://twitter.com/Shiroki_Alex/sta...270913/photo/1

That is most amusing.

Comment

Howcome this kind of thing keeps happening?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-...oting/10554608

How do you shoot the wrong person?

There's footage of the event but they won't release it because it might "taint the jury" because yeah cop shoots wrong person, how?

It's 2018 do people still have problems with black people?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                        Something funny:

That is just precious!
                        If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

If I am allowed a comment, America is famous for 'friendly fire' and 'collateral damage'.
                          Shoot first, ask questions later.
                          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                            If I am allowed a comment, America is famous for 'friendly fire' and 'collateral damage'.
                            Shoot first, ask questions later.
                            Kill them all, let god sort them out
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

It's 2018 do people still have problems with black people?
                              Never heard of the Americans famous ''warning shots in the back''?

From the article...

The Hoover Police Department is conducting its own internal investigation.
                              Thank GOD we will have some transparent investigation! /sarcasm off Because police forces investigating themselves has never turned badly...

The officer who shot Bradford was placed on administrative leave while authorities investigate the shooting.
                              Meaning he's still getting paid

The officer's name was not released publicly. The officers were not hurt.
                              Oh I am glad that is the case, he might have shot himself in the foot, who knows? Poor officer, wouldn't want to hurt his reputation.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

so while nooses are hung in Missippissi another's tightened around the 1st amendment

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/27/e...ice/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X