This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Now if GF and the Judge's arguments were flipped you'd be nodding your head in agreement with GF so hard it would fall off.
    This must be Rational Tood. I thought he was a myth
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Now if GF and the Judge's arguments were flipped you'd be nodding your head in agreement with GF so hard it would fall off.
      Not really. The Constitution is the constitution. Why do you think I disagreed with Trump's desire to change birthright citizenship via E.O., even though I agree with his intent? Same reason. He doesn't have the authority.

Comment

I guess It's up to me to call Annoyed out on his BS. Like I told Carter, someone has to do it.

Anyway, history has shown Annoyed pick and chooses what part of the Constitution he supports. It all depends if it supports his radical right views
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          I think what he's talking about is the fact that we don't get the luxury of switching to waste water for use in such applications as watering the lawn and/or garden...at least not in urban and suburban areas anyway. In urban and suburban areas here in the US our waste water goes thru a sewer system to travel to a waste water treatment plant where it gets re-made into drinkable water and reintroduced into the common water supply lines. Now in rural areas where most dwellings are likely to make use of septic tanks for containing waste water, which is then treated by the dwelling owner regularly flushing some Rid-X down a toilet to provide enzymes for breaking down the waste, it could be possible to hook up an irrigation system to the septic tank and use the waste water to water the lawn.
          Of course, because there's no use for a waste water line, absolutely none whatsoever as you said the water in urban areas is collected and re-used. The problem with this is that when you water your lawn / driveway most of the water doesn't make it there, and is wasted.

But that's not the point. Gardens and flowers needs to be watered regularly, but lawns? Grass is literally made to survive on almost no water, its just a damn outdoor carpet. Your driveway? Since when does asphalt requires water to survive? Didn't know that.

Annoyed's argument of maintaining the value of his property is BS. If you're going to sell your house and you have a damaged driveway you're going to repair it, it has to be redone every 10-20 years or so anyway. If the leaves causes so many stains to your precious driveway, just buy a damn leaf-blower and don't wait for it to rot there. Every time I see one of these cretins washing their driveway I get the strong urge to punch them in the guts.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/05/media...-ad/index.html

Wow they removed the ad because it was racist! Can you believe Fox actually did that? Oh my GOD this is such Great...

/sarcasm off

As if that changes anything, ad was viewed by millions. If something it just gives it more publicity. What a farce that network is.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
              https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/05/media...-ad/index.html

Wow they removed the ad because it was racist! Can you believe Fox actually did that? Oh my GOD this is such Great...

/sarcasm off

As if that changes anything, ad was viewed by millions. If something it just gives it more publicity. What a farce that network is.
              No mention of NBC running it during the NFL games, I see. Just don't like Fox?

Comment

Well, maybe the current SCOTUS isn't that bad after all..

Supreme Court refuses to take up challenge to Obama-era net neutrality rules

The Supreme Court on Monday put an end to a legal battle over the Obama administration's net neutrality rules, refusing to hear an appeal of a lower court ruling that upheld the 2015 regulations.

The court declined to hear the appeal from the trade group USTelecom, which represents internet service providers, and Century Link Inc. without explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  No mention of NBC running it during the NFL games, I see. Just don't like Fox?
                  I don't know I don't watch American sitcoms (news broadcast) on either so sure, I see now they are mentioned. I suppose Fox and NBC are affiliated somehow?
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    Well, maybe the current SCOTUS isn't that bad after all..

Supreme Court refuses to take up challenge to Obama-era net neutrality rules
                    More like how did this case even get to SCOTUS? That was an easy one, pick a better example, that one doesn't count sorry.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I don't know I don't watch American sitcoms (news broadcast) on either so sure, I see now they are mentioned. I suppose Fox and NBC are affiliated somehow?
                      Bite your tongue! Fox is the network of Mango Mussolini!
                      sigpic

Comment

About as affiliated as Canada is with Mexico.

Comment

I sure do love my poutine tacos
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I sure do love my poutine tacos
                            Joke is on you, a couple months ago the Soup Guy was serving a "poutine" soup.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Bite your tongue! Fox is the network of Mango Mussolini!

He looks more orange then mango.

Is he an angry orange?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Of course, because there's no use for a waste water line, absolutely none whatsoever as you said the water in urban areas is collected and re-used. The problem with this is that when you water your lawn / driveway most of the water doesn't make it there, and is wasted.

But that's not the point. Gardens and flowers needs to be watered regularly, but lawns? Grass is literally made to survive on almost no water, its just a damn outdoor carpet. Your driveway? Since when does asphalt requires water to survive? Didn't know that.

Annoyed's argument of maintaining the value of his property is BS. If you're going to sell your house and you have a damaged driveway you're going to repair it, it has to be redone every 10-20 years or so anyway. If the leaves causes so many stains to your precious driveway, just buy a damn leaf-blower and don't wait for it to rot there. Every time I see one of these cretins washing their driveway I get the strong urge to punch them in the guts.
                                well you don't have to worry about it with me....mainly cuz I'm too lazy to do so

I'm also more likely to want to tear out the entirety of my lawn and pave it all over so I don't have to cut grass

Comment

Working...
                                X