This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Trump? Probably called his friends to do it like he called the Russians to hack the 2016 election

I mean I got that off one of the news items that he was targeted for criticizing the President but why would they even bother? The whole thing stinks.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Was the reporter really killed for criticizing Trump in Saudi Arabia?

Who ordered that?
      It's far to early to know what happened with Khashoggi, we'll have to wait for the dust to settle there.
      Trump? Probably called his friends to do it like he called the Russians to hack the 2016 election
      He couldn't have just outright won, could he? And you say I need the tinfoil hat.

Comment

He didn't win. He cheated with the help of the EC and Russians
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

He didn't win. He cheated with the help of the EC and Russians
          How is it possible to cheat when using the proper processes? The EC is part of the process, it's not his fault that he employed it to his advantage better than the Democrats did. Anytime I hear "EC" I just read it as "Sore Loser".

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            How is it possible to cheat when using the proper processes? The EC is part of the process, it's not his fault that he employed it to his advantage better than the Democrats did. Anytime I hear "EC" I just read it as "Sore Loser".
            No...you read it as, "Thank God it was there to get Mango Mussolini in office."
            sigpic

Comment

Winning is the only thing that matters no mater the consequences
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Winning is the only thing that matters no mater the consequences
                Sad...but true....
                sigpic

Comment

Of course It's true. Jelgate is truthful and honorable
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

This is a criticism I often have about the Democrats, and by what you folks are saying, yourselves as well.

You just can't accept that you lost in 2016.

There is an election coming up, and it's quite possible that the Democrats take the House back. If that's the way it goes, so be it, you win some, you lose some.

But if the Republicans keep the house & the senate, what are you going to do? Just continue to deny that you lost?

Comment

I saw some talk about lizard men. I added two new minions to my hoards! They will be fine soldiers in my quest for liberty!

sigpic

Comment

Same problem different party. They only care about winning and not the people
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

This is a criticism I often have about the Democrats, and by what you folks are saying, yourselves as well.

You just can't accept that you lost in 2016.

There is an election coming up, and it's quite possible that the Democrats take the House back. If that's the way it goes, so be it, you win some, you lose some.

But if the Republicans keep the house & the senate, what are you going to do? Just continue to deny that you lost?
                          Here is the reality of it (which you can't accept)...if it weren't for the outdated Electoral College...the wouldn't have lost. Mango Mussolini only won because of the EC...the people did not vote him in. That is fact. If republicants keep both houses of congress, then we'll have to hunker down for the worst. This is definitely NOT the party of Lincoln.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Here is the reality of it (which you can't accept)...if it weren't for the outdated Electoral College...the wouldn't have lost. Mango Mussolini only won because of the EC...the people did not vote him in. That is fact. If republicants keep both houses of congress, then we'll have to hunker down for the worst. This is definitely NOT the party of Lincoln.
                            IF, IF, IF. And if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon.

Sore Loser. Sounds like 2000 all over again.

Comment

Sounds like you pre 2016
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

IF, IF, IF. And if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon.

Sore Loser. Sounds like 2000 all over again.
                                I will put the integrity of GW Bush over that of Mango Mussolini ANY DAY. While I may not agree with GW's politics, he is a much better human being than the reality show idiot we have now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X