No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U = Ugh! imzadi35... Maybe trying to breathe, especially at night to sleep might be causing some anxiety. Your body is trying to tell your mind something, but sometimes it takes some other signals for our mind to catch up to whatever the body is telling us needs attention. In this case, it's the pneumonia. imzadi35, Please be careful with that. My sister had it for a few years, until her lungs couldn't keep up any more. huggles!

V = Very important... to keep an eye on your health. When I had sinusitis years ago, I knew that was bad. When it turned into bronchitis, I knew I had to stop it soon lest it get worse. When the doctor diagnosed me with borderline bronchial pneumonia, I knew I had progressed into a worsened health status. Fortunately, I was able to clear it up with not just the anti-biotics, but the whole drinking pineapple juice and increasing my zinc (to 40 to 50 mg daily, but broken into 3 parts per tablet), along with 800 IU of D3, 1500 mg vit.C, 200 mcg Selenium, along with 500 mg Magnesium, and 1200 mg(?) Omega 3 Fish Oil. Haven't stopped taking that since January 2020 and have been able to avoid getting sick like I used to.

W = While it is helpful for the doctor to prescribe antibiotics, we also need to be careful about our body getting too much antibiotics. Once our body becomes immune to certain antibiotics and eventually nothing else works, that is when our body can no longer fight the infections we encounter. This is what my mom went thru. She was in an accident with multiple injuries and ended up with MRSA that spread from her knee into the rest of her body. Her body stopped accepting the antibiotics, and that's when she gave up (or was forced to give up) fighting for her health. It's because of what she went thru with the MRSA and what my sister had with pneumonia that I am too aware of how far these issues can get and what steps I need to take to hopefully avoid getting even near what they had.

X = Xtra careful! I am since what I went thru 2 years ago. Had to avoid getting MRSA in an open wound in my hand from falling down and scraping the skin down to the bone, while sick with bronchial pneumonia and coughing non-stop for an hour sometimes every 2 or 3 hours. That's when the whole COVID-19 scares began. I am amazed that whatever steps I did take to get healed, kept COVID away for 2 entire years. I never got sick from a cold or the flu or anything of that nature. Only arthritis pain in my back, knees, and weather pains from various injuries... occasional, relentless back spasms too. Not sure what was worse... sick with physical pains that got relieved from pain meds or sick with COVID-like illness. I think each is bad in their own ways.

Comment

YZ says tomorrow (8th), I see a podiatrist(foot) doctor for some bad toes. The first toe after the big one on the left is infected, and the big toe on the right foot has an ingrown toenail. If, after looking at them tomorrow morning, he more than likely will have to deaden the toenails and remove them. I am SO not looking forward to that!

When I was in middle school, I had a wart removed from one of my toes, and to do it, they had to deaden the toe to remove the nail. At that time it took three nurses and my mom to hold me down because I hate needles that much and because it was so painful! I don't want to go through that again!
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

A - And so I saw the foot doctor, and he will deaden the toe on the right big toe to kill the nail completely. Then a month later, after that one's healed up, I get the toenail on my left foot done as well.

B - Be in Sioux Falls next week for a diagnostic colonoscopy to find out why my bowels have changed since I had gall bladder surgery. I get to do the cleaning-out the day before, and I'm NOT looking forward to it!

Comment

C - Came by to say "I'M BACK!"
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
            C - Came by to say "I'M BACK!"
            D - Dang time! You were missed! LOL!

Comment

E - Eventually, I needed to buy a new hard drive then install W7 Prof. But was missing the ethernet driver.

F - Found it as an executable file on the other laptop.

G - Gone ahead and copied then ran it.

H - Had to copy over a bunch of other backed up files and bookmarks. So what I miss? LOL

I - I hope everyone was on their best behaviour while I was gone.
              (Chosen One)

Comment

J - Just been doing a lot of doctoring lately. First some dermatological stuff with my skin; got that taken care of. Then some high blood pressure, which I'm on meds for that now. Today I had a diagnostic colonoscopy in Sioux Falls with a gastroenterologist. It turned out okay, meaning no cancer or anything. It was to find out why I've had bowel trouble since my gallbladder came out.

And I'm seeing a foot doctor on the 3rd to have the right big toenail killed because it's deformed and ingrown. Then a month later there's one on the other foot that will be killed as well.

Finally, my annual physical is coming up on the 9th. Labs and mammo, then doctor later.
                So thats what I've been up to...

Comment

K - Killed the right big toenail this morning, and boy does my toe and part of my foot feel weird! Still numb and deadened yet. Soon I can take some Tylenol for the pain as the numbness meds will wear off. The needle he used hurt some, but not as bad as I thought. I also took some of my rescue Ativan before the appointment to help, and it did. Now starts the healing process...

Comment

L - Last straw at work! Yesterday (Sat.), I had to work, and on my sore toe as well. You see, last week one of the higher-up managers asked me why I was taking 4 days off. I told her about my toenail removal, and she promised me that I would be able to sit down on Saturday and Sunday if I would work. I worked my A$$ off last night, and didn't sit ONCE! She basically LIED to me, and when I got home, my toe was throbbing really good! So I am going to look for another job as soon as I can where I'll be more appreciated!

Comment

Thought you could all use a good laugh!

Comment

M - Must LOL!
                        Last edited by pscard; 17 March 2022, 02:32 PM.
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                          M - Must LOL!
                          Hey you! Mis you when you don't post. What 'cha been up to?

Comment

Seems like all I do lately is screw up...
                            Last edited by imzadi35; 03 April 2022, 08:41 AM.

Comment

N - Nornal to have 'off' days.
                              (Chosen One)

Comment

O - Oh I know. Was just having a bad weekend.

P - Please, Spring and warmer temps, come soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X