No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S - So hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

T - There's something I want to share. I was peeling small potatoes last week when I came across this little spud of a guy:
    20171225_090343.jpg
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

U - Unfortunate news I have today. I've been on vacation with my husband and his family, and we are on our way home through Green River, Wyoming. The unfortunate part is that his mom, who is with us, got violently sick with pneumonia the last few days. Last night was the worst because she had to be taken by ambulance to the local hospital here. Her oxygen levels won't go past 50%, and she can barely stand or walk. So they have her in the Intensive Care Unit, or ICU here. Please, if you pray, do so. Otherwise please keep her in your good thoughts.

V - Very worried I am about her.

W - We're stranded here in Wyoming until she gets better and gets out of the hospital. So think kindly of us as well, please. I'll let you all know more as time goes on. Thanks!
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

XYZ - Imzadi, I am so very sorry about your mom-in-law. I hope she gets well very soon.

A - A prayer that she heals soon has been offered.
        (Chosen One)

Comment

B - Been home since late Sunday night. Just yesterday she saw the doctor, and she has double pneumonia. The left lung us worse than the right, and she also has an enlarged heart, but no reason why yet. Her blood pressure is sky high, too.

C - Can safely say she feels like sh!t right now. She's still on the oxygen, along with at least four meds, and a nebulizer. But she's home at least.

D - Did had a lot of fun and all on the trip, but I'm glad to be home.

E - Everyone, including me, went through a lot of states to see Las Vegas, (we didn't win anything), California, and other states. We drove out there, and we were packed like sardines in a tin can. However, we saw a whole lot of really beautiful and interesting scenery and places.

Comment

Where is everyone???

Comment

F - Friends of mine, here I am!

G - Good news: MGM is releasing Stargate: Origins as a digital series. The show will revolve around a young Catherine Langford.

H - Here's the IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7161862/

I - Inserted here are a couple of YouTube video links:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnaEUhfMUKQ
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njBTqYXyjHc

(Chosen One)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I -- I don't understand putting pumpkin in cake or whatever.... Why? Wait, is it the spice?
                J - Just realized, FH, that I didn't answer your question while reviewing some of the old posts. Please accept my apology.

K - Kinda thought about the pumpkin truffles when I found a bag of pumpkin chips (kinda like chocolate chips) and used them as a basis for the truffles.

L - Lastly, I added pumpkin spice to the mixture to make it taste as close to a pumpkin pie as possible.
                (Chosen One)

Comment

M = Mmmmmmmmm for Birthday cake, which I've opted not to have. Haven't had one in many years, due to hubby being diabetic and I don't want to bother with whole cakes just to eat alone. Sooooooooo, my sister gave me a box of chocolate mini-cakes this week! I can't eat them all (I'll get hives depending on how many I eat per day), so I'll probably leave the last 2 rows to bring in to work and share the rest...

Comment

N - Now you can have your cake and eat it too! Maybe the recipes from these websites will help.

https://www.yummly.com/recipes/flour...-cake-no-sugar

https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes...so-fudge-cake/
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

O - On that same note, I'll have to share my recipe for bacon and cheese muffins. So yummy you can't have just one!

P - Proudly made them for my dad who said, "One for you, one for Mom and the rest for me." I told him it didn't work that way! LOL!

Q - Quite good they are, at least my parents and I think so.

Comment

R - Really sound good. Are they made with cornbread muffin mix?

S - Star Wars: The Last Jedi I saw today.

T - Though that and Star Wars: The Force Awakens were pretty good, they both seemed to lack George Lucas' touch, if you know what I mean.
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

No, they're made from scratch.

U - U want the recipe?

V - Very cold here tonight. It's only supposed to get to -3 below tonight. Brrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

W - Where is everyone?

X - eXit out the door is everyone?

Y - Yes, can you share the recipe?

Z - Zizzer zazzer zuzz.

A - And here we go again!

B - Beautiful Valentine's Day I hope y'all had.
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

Here you go, everyone!

Bacon and Cheese Muffins
                              1 3/4 c. flour, sifted
                              1/4 c. sugar
                              3/4 c. milk
                              1 egg beaten
                              3 oz. bacon
                              1/3 c. salad oil
                              1 c. cheddar cheese, grated
                              1/2 tsp. baking powder
                              3/4 tsp. salt

Cut bacon into pieces, fry and drain. Mix dry ingredients together and add bacon and cheese. Pour in liquid ingredients. Stir just until all ingredients are moist. Fill greased muffin tins about 2/3 full. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                                W - Where is everyone?

X - eXit out the door is everyone?

Y - Yes, can you share the recipe?

Z - Zizzer zazzer zuzz.

A - And here we go again!

B - Beautiful Valentine's Day I hope y'all had.
                                C = Cleaning up the mess that the winter snows and ice storms have been dumping on us, now and then.
                                BTW, thank you for the good wishes... *many* blessings in return!

D = Dealing with pain management resulting from suffering with the various back pains and arthritis pains caused from snow/ice shoveling, etc.

E = Easing up those sore muscles and working out the cramps in addition to dealing with the various weather conditions. Also, taking a much needed time off of the computer to rest up and get necessary, restorative health treatments. I find myself less stressed out while trying to figure out better ways of dealing with simple, daily activities happening with aging, getting help from other people (who are available and willing to co-operate/help out with the heavy lifting and moving of certain items as requested -- that is ~ end of driveway snow shoveling, vacuuming floors, groceries, laundry, etc.); and encountering age related problems along the way... Not really looking forward to those golden oldie years yet...
                                Last edited by SGalisa; 17 February 2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X