No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L -- Look what I found --> Top Hypoallergenic Cat Breeds for People with Allergies
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

M - Many thanks, FH.
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

N - No problem. Always happy to help.

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
          W - Well, I posted my Stargate story to Archives of Our Own, only the first one of three, and already have my first comment. Gaggingly bad and stupid Mary Sue, which is what they are by definition. I knew it was a 'Mary Sue', as someone had already told me, but I never thought a comment like that could hurt so much. I'm seriously thinking of going in an getting rid of the story and my account altogether because of this. Guess I'm the only one who likes the story...

feeling heartbroken...

O - On those days when people throw insults, remember this:

Do not get rid of your story.
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

P - Pleased I am that you said that, pscard. I don't plan to get rid of my story, but maybe tweak it a little.

Q - Quite HOT here where I live. We're under an excessive heart warning by the local National Weather Service office, but then three-quarters of South Dakota is as well. UGH!

Comment

R - Right on!

S - Stick to your guns and keep your story. Any tweaks you make are of your own choosing, no one else's!
              (Chosen One)

Comment

T - Thanks, pscard.

U - Under-the-weather my fiancee's mom feels tonight, so she went to bed early.

V - Very much hope she feels better soon...

Comment

W -- Was planning on visiting the Vikings location shoots but turns out that show is filmed in County Wicklow in Ireland. Already been there. Nonethless, plenty of Game of Thrones locations to visit in Northern-Ireland.

Comment

X - Xceptionally sad that when one loses their job, they also lose the friends they made there.

Y - Yet it happens and the reasons, I'm sure, may not be fully known.

Z - Zen peace one can practice,

A - and that peace can be passed along to others so that friendship can continue.
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

B - Been working today. Fortunately we didn't have a lot of heat like we did last week. Last week we were under excessive heat warnings for 100 degrees and above with really high humidity.

C - Can safely say I DON'T like my bi-pap machine. it's for sleep apnea, and I can't sleep with it.

D - Do not look forward to tomorrow. I have to attend my best friend's father's funeral. He passed away from cancer. I can't wait to see him, even though his dad died. But hhe'd doing better than I thought he would be.

Comment

FH, not sure how to send you my story through here. Can you help?

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                          FH, not sure how to send you my story through here. Can you help?
                          PM sent.

E -- Err... can't think of anything meaningful to say. And I'm at work so I kinda need my brain to be awake.

F -- Friday's my last day before I have 2 weeks off -- SO looking forward to it.

Comment

G - Good friend of mine from out of town came for a visit for a couple of days.

H - Had gone to a hotel and visited a couple of restaurants. She still had to go to work yesterday, but we did Popeye's afterwards.

I - I jokingly called this her "fakation" since she had to work for one day.

Last edited by pscard; 29 July 2016, 01:07 PM.
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

J - Just letting everyone know I'll be gone on vacation for a week. Be back soon. Don't have too much fun while I'm gone! LOL!

Comment

K - Knowledge is power!

L - Looking forward to my own vacation. it starts at 17h00 today... Only 3 more hours of work, unless someone needs something very ugrently done today.

Comment

Working...
                                X